[Libwebsockets] [libwebsockets] Use fread() when serving http files (#68)

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Thu Feb 27 00:40:52 CET 2014

On 27/02/14 01:44, the mail apparently from Patrick Gansterer included:

> This change allows compilation on platforms without read().

I don't mind supporting such grossly non-POSIX platforms, but I don't
think ejecting standard code every time we meet such a thing is the
right way to deal with it.

Can you consider wrapping these in macros so for your platform, read()
etc become fread?

-Andy