[Libwebsockets] [libwebsockets] Various Fixes (#78)

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Fri Feb 28 02:03:00 CET 2014

On 28/02/14 08:37, the mail apparently from Patrick Gansterer included:
> I created only one pull request for my changes today, but all commits are independent.

On the proxy change one, it's normal in Unix to deliver the proxy by the
environment, we should not strip that out because Windows doesn't
understand the convention.  Getting the proxy in the info struct is
good, but it should fall back to trying the env if it's NULL.

Can you also add something to the changelog explaining the priority change.

For the cast one, I dunno why that would be needed, since it's legal to
make a non-const pointer into a const one silently, just not the other
way around.  But OK.

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=ce8079c09b7e62d76ba34820f79f6db38f6cc341

Cmake type check... sounds good thanks

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=8a59033565ef92354ac953775a06ede9f8367951

Include + conditionals cleanout.... nice, can't really touch the win32
fungus nice to see it trimmed.

strerror stub... good verified it's OK with Linux still

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=9d614917c3f2ca6150a5513abb7c3cdfff2dd1e7

UTF16 horror... okay

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=cd9d6c51498d44e2896daeb80bf572be66a211f8

WINCE condiionals... okay