[Libwebsockets] [libwebsockets] Allow setting the HTTP proxy via creation info (#79)

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Fri Feb 28 02:45:00 CET 2014

On 28/02/14 09:33, the mail apparently from Patrick Gansterer included:
> If the user provides a proxy via the info object it is used
> in favor over the http_proxy environment variable.

Thanks... I wasn't clear I meant ./changelog not the commit log.

I added a couple of lines there.

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=148b945f7fc5af7debb559b182875ac4b4564fba

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=61a6ae4f776bcfd981f138aad992eea15b8df8d5

-Andy