[Libwebsockets] [libwebsockets] Remove duplicated implementations for bzero() (#82)

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Fri Feb 28 13:34:51 CET 2014

On 28/02/14 20:18, the mail apparently from Patrick Gansterer included:
> Define bzero() in a central place if HAVE_BZERO is not set

Yeah it simplifies thanks.

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=4a83727bf664d3fc502f21f2c4fc76855e427f92

The replacement macro is / was pretty strange.

In the Linux kernel they ended up with this kind of format

#define x(a) do { y(a) } while (0)

for those kind of things.

Well it builds here as it is (it was already like that I see) but just
to say.

-Andy