[Libwebsockets] Callback when wsi is deleted

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Sat Feb 15 12:27:37 CET 2014

On 15/02/14 17:28, the mail apparently from Gabriel Gritsch included:
> Hi there,
>
> I need a callback that is sent when before the wsi is deleted (to clean up some stuff in user_space).
>
> I know about LWS_CALLBACK_CLOSED (and LWS_CALLBACK_CLOSED_HTTP) but this is not called if the state is something like WSI_STATE_DEAD_SOCKET, WSI_STATE_CLIENT_UNCONNECTED (whatever this means).

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=76b6ea191c91064183ef668393c153c6b43284fd

adds a new create and destroy notification that are guaranteed to be the
earliest and latest time in the wsi lifecycle.

-Andy