[Libwebsockets] Unable to compile libwebsockets (Debian SID 64)

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Sat Feb 15 18:55:33 CET 2014

On 16/02/14 01:54, the mail apparently from Tayeb Meftah included:
> Hello,
> i checked out libwebsockets from git and created a dir inside of the lib
> dir!:
> cd libwebsockets
> mkdir build
> and i rund:
> cmake ..
> error:
> CMake Error: File
> /usr/local/src/libwebsockets/cmake/LibwebsocketsConfig.cmake.in does not
> exist.
> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:756 (configure_file):
>    configure_file Problem configuring file

I'm sorry that was my messup... a couple of new files from the patches
added today did not get git add -ed.

It's fixed with this

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=a9e4787aee28e622e4128b71aade5a60404403d5

if you do a git pull it should sort it out.

-Andy