[Libwebsockets] Unable to compile libwebsockets (Debian SID 64)

Tayeb Meftah tayeb.dotnet at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 19:09:57 CET 2014

Hey Andy:)
thank a lot dude, it's fixed hehehe ;)
the project is compiled and you can look it out in youtube, not mine, but
i'm playing with it, it's using libwebsocket:
https://github.com/notandy/ympd
also also also, i *THINK*! libwebsockets get integrated with sofia-sip
library inside of http://www.freeswitch.org to provide sip over web socket
thank!
Tayeb Meftah
Voice of the blind ™ Broadcast Freedom