[Libwebsockets] [libwebsockets] compilation fails with TEST_SERVER_EXTPOLL (#77)

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Fri Feb 28 02:14:57 CET 2014

On 28/02/14 00:23, the mail apparently from Marjan Tomas included:
> hello andy
>
> it compiles successfully if i use
>
>      cmake -DLWS_WITH_SSL=0 -DLWS_WITHOUT_TEST_SERVER_EXTPOLL=1 -G "MinGW Makefiles" ..
>      mingw32-make.exe
>
> but the compilation fails with the above reported error if i use
>
>      cmake -DLWS_WITH_SSL=0 -G "MinGW Makefiles" ..
>      mingw32-make.exe

On Linux like this

cmake .. -DLWS_WITH_SSL=0 -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=/usr -DLIB_SUFFIX=64

he's OK (after I fixed a missing time.h include that showed up then).

> so i assume that something with/around the
> TEST_SERVER_EXTPOLL implementation
> causes the compilation error.
>
>   > So it's only a problem with mingw or I missed the point?
>
> since i only need the dll i use MinGW-w64,
> so i can't tell for other compilers on windows.

I think this is only coming with MINGW.

Looking at your error, it seems like

../win32port/win32helpers/websock-w32.c

gets included twice in the link, maybe it can help you track it down.

-Andy