[Libwebsockets] Multiple http ports.

Steve Calfee scalfee at mqidentity.com
Wed Jul 23 02:03:57 CEST 2014

Hi, has anyone done a slightly more complex server, where more than on server instance is started on more than one port? For instance an app that wanted to serve two different pages on two different ports. I guess I could do a similar thing by taking a path in the url to indicate which  page.

I can create multiple contexts, but then the serving breaks. I do call each context with libwebsocket_service(context, timer); Some of the api seems to disallow multiple servers, because they don't take a server context such as:

libwebsocket_callback_on_writable_all_protocol(&protocols[PROTOCOL_DUMB_INCREMENT])

If I could do multiple ports what would the above call do?

Thanks.