[Libwebsockets] Getting CLIENT_WRITEABLE before CLIENT_ESTABLISHED

lws14 at mordent.com lws14 at mordent.com
Wed Jul 16 19:38:24 CEST 2014

Hi,

In my app, I'm using CLIENT_ESTABLISHED to set user data for keeping
state (I set it to a pointer to an instance of a "Client" object).
However, somehow, I'm seeing other callback reasons, like
CLIENT_WRITEABLE, before CLIENT_ESTABLISHED happens and so my user data
is empty (because ESTABLISHED hasn't happened yet).  Is this supposed to
happen this way?   I thought that CLIENT_ESTABLISHED would be the very
first ever callback reason we see.

Thanks,
-m