[Libwebsockets] FW: pollfd->revents == 0

Bekiares Tyrone-CTB041 Tyrone.Bekiares at motorolasolutions.com
Wed Jul 23 22:37:16 CEST 2014

Just to add some additional detail, I'm linking against the 1.0.1h version of OpenSSL.

If I run the server without "-s", it works fine. I only see this error in SSL mode. I'm using the included demo cert and key.

wsi->mode=LWS_CONNMODE_SERVER_LISTENER, but pollfd->revents=0, causing the crash.

Any idea what could cause this?

Thx,
Ty