[Libwebsockets] websockets on firefox and ie are sending even small message(30 chars) as multiple messages

satya gowtham kudupudi satyagowtham.k at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 16:13:59 CEST 2014

I'm sendig a string ({path:"/1780",buffersize=30}) from browser to my
libwebsocket server(an extension of test-fraggle.c example). At the server
side, in the LWS_CALLBACK_RECEIVE I get the above message in 3 messages(not
as fragments) of 10 characters per
message. libwebsocket_is_final_fragment(wsi) returns true for every
LWS_CALLBACK_RECEIVE. Its working good with google chrome! the above string
is being sent in one go from google chome browser.

I tested the libwebsockets-test-server. Its running good with firefox and
ie.

I got the above problem after I made some(many) changes to my code. I'm
unable to figure out what change caused this. Some should have faced same
problem in the beginning. Please help me out.

--
Gowtham