[Libwebsockets] [libwebsockets] #74: ERROR opening socket on raspberry pi

Graham Newton gnewton at peavey-eu.com
Thu Jun 26 11:32:24 CEST 2014

I remember coming across this this and from memory it is an ipv6 issue.
>From what I remember the solution is to either disable IPv6 in the
libwebsockets compilation or enable IPv6 on the raspberry pi.
I have libwebsockets running on my rpi and it works great.
Regards
Graham

--
Graham Newton
Senior Software Engineer

Phone 	+44 1865 734397
Direct 	+44 1865 734397
Email 	gnewton at peavey-eu.com
Web 	www.peaveycommercialaudio.com
<http://www.peaveycommercialaudio.com> - mm.peavey.com
<http://mm.peavey.com> - www.crestaudio.com <http://www.crestaudio.com>
- aa.peavey.com <http://aa.peavey.com> - www.peaveyoxford.com
<http://www.peaveyoxford.com>

*PEAVEY COMMERCIAL AUDIO* - Great Folds Road, Corby, Northamptonshire,
NN18 9ET UK
*PEAVEY DIGITAL RESEARCH* - 6 Elm Place, Eynsham, Oxfordshire OX29 4BD UK
*PEAVEY ITALIA* - Via P.La Torre 21, Zona Ind.le Cerretano, 60022
Castelfidardo An, Italy
*PEAVEY CHINA* - 1F Taiping Yaoye, 3 Gongye Wu Lu, Shekou, Shenzhen
China 518067
*PEAVEY ELECTRONICS CORPORATION* - 5022 Hartley Peavey Drive, Meridian,
MS 39305 USA

Peavey Electronics Limited is a registered company in England & Wales,
Company Registration No.: 01249126
Registered office: GREAT FOLDS ROAD OAKLEY HAY CORBY NORTHAMPTONSHIRE.
NN18 9ET