[Libwebsockets] [libwebsockets] Remove checks for inline from CMakeLists.txt (0b33f8e)

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Mon Mar 3 11:56:57 CET 2014

On 03/03/14 18:50, the mail apparently from JoakimSoderberg included:

> Well with the last week lot of changes, the ABI has gone out the
> window. But @warmcat didn't think that was necessary.

What do you think has "gone out of the window" exactly?

> However, this removes inline on a bunch of platforms for no good
> reason in my opinion.
>
> Instead, put all the `HAVE_*` stuff into a separate
> `lws_private_config.h`, and the stuff that has to be in the public
> `libwebsocket.h` header are put in `lws_config.h`.

What would be bad is disallow the standard inline keyword globally
because one plaform can't handle it for 15 years.

If Windows can deal with __inline but not inline, then we can define it
to that.

Every other platform allows C99 in 2014?

-Andy