[Libwebsockets] [libwebsockets] Use WSAWaitForMultipleEvents() instead of poll() on Windows (#94)

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Sat Mar 29 03:21:41 CET 2014

On 29/03/14 02:45, the mail apparently from Patrick Gansterer included:
> This implements libwebsocket_cancel_service() on Windows too.
> If this branch is landed, I'll do cleanup of the win32helpers folder. The additional work depends heavily on this change.

Thanks, it seems a much nicer implementation for windows than the old
emulated poll.

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=0fc37b64f6553a7433218d09a96de0ed5138f873

And I guess many pieces of win32helpers get deprecated by this so a
cleanup there will be appreciated.

-Andy