[Libwebsockets] [libwebsockets] max frame size / rx buffer send limitation (#89)

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Sun Mar 23 06:17:09 CET 2014

On 23/03/14 13:05, the mail apparently from gaby64 included:
> for logging i printf after SSL_write, i previously mentioned that -10

Yes... I looked at the manpage for SSL_write but it just says <0 should
be handled how we already handled it.

So I'm sorry I think we solve what the original problem was I don't know
what to do about the problem that's left.  Maybe add some debug code to
confirm the 88KB that we eventually send is the same 88KB we wanted to
send originally.

It might be that SSL_write sent some of it before getting to a state
where it needed more service but that's not the default action (there's
some other SSL flag to allow partial sends we don't enable).

I'm taking a look at the libev thing, the git delta is massive because
you added all your files even generated ones, but there seem few changes
actually (but you are missing some patches from our side I can see already)

I'll try to isolate the actual delta that matters.

-Andy