[Libwebsockets] [libwebsockets] max frame size / rx buffer send limitation (#89)

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Sun Mar 23 07:39:35 CET 2014

On 23/03/14 13:50, the mail apparently from gaby64 included:
> data is the same on all write attempts
>
> no idea why data is not appearing in my browser, smaller sends work

Maybe the browser has a policy about max object size?

About the libev, I have integrated it here

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=9769f4f2932083b29df0056660d388d4a9e5d355

please read the commit message on that one to see how to use (and why
it's integrated how it is).

Hopefully it has all the pieces (I fixed a bug in the cmake support as
well with no libev.so at linktime).

-Andy