[Libwebsockets] [libwebsockets] max frame size / rx buffer send limitation (#89)

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Sun Mar 23 08:28:33 CET 2014

On 23/03/14 15:24, the mail apparently from gaby64 included:
> last part is missing
>
> my laptop runs the server applications, i was testing from my pc
> fully works without my router in the equation

hmmm are we maybe missing some kind of SSL flush we ought to be doing
before socket close?

Maybe there's a race between SSL getting the message out and us closing
the socket HTTP 1.0 style.

I am out of time but might be able to look at it later.

-Andy