[Libwebsockets] Assert in output.c

Roger Light roger at atchoo.org
Mon May 12 00:54:34 CEST 2014

Hi,

Replacing the "assert(0)" with "return 0" at least gets me some
output, but I don't know if it is the correct thing to do or not. I do
end up with very frequent "ERR: ****** 935de10 Sending new, pending
truncated ..." messages.

Any hint on whether I'm doing something wrong would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Roger