[Libwebsockets] current and git version - partial send handling

Marcin Gibula m.gibula at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 09:29:50 CET 2014

Hi,

I've been playing with partial writes in libwebsockets 1.3 and current
git version. There are some things that are confusing and unclear for
me:

1. In current version there is a flag 'no_buffer_all_partial_tx' which
- according to description, should be set to 0 if I want to
libwebsockets to take care of all partial writes. However, from what
I've tested, it's opposite - I need to set it to 1 to avoid having
libwebsocket_write() returning partial writes.

2. In git version there is no flag 'no_buffer_all_partial_tx' and no
way of avoiding partial writes?

I'm not using any websockets extensions nor SSL.

--
mg