[Libwebsockets] using libwebscoket for building lightweight Webscoket clinent for embedded linux

yogeshldeshmukh . yogeshldeshmukh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 13:27:52 CET 2014

Hi ,

I just want to know your opinion about decision of choosing libwebscoket
for implementing  websocket clinet  (I don't need server part) .

My embedded device is exected to connect to webscoket server on intertnet .

I can see some options using which we can build clinet only part of the
library but still the header contents APIs for both .

Is there any way to easily fiteroput  the code which is required for
clinetonly implementation  (  header containing APIs which are applicable
only for clinet).

Regards,
Yogesh