[Libwebsockets] TLS client auth help

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Mon Nov 3 23:37:54 CET 2014

On 3 November 2014 23:40:37 GMT+08:00, Seshu Puppala <seshu.puppala at biscotti.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have come across your posting dated May 18 2013, I have the exactly
>same issue while implementing client side authentication. Could you
>please let me know if you have found out the solution to the problem or
>if there is any interesting information that might be helpful.

I had a look in the archives for May last year but didn't see any mail about it.

Can you either link to the post you referred to, or explain your problem?

Recently I got a contributed patch that allows selfsigned certs anywhere in the certification chain if you allowed selfsigned at all

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=76fc5fc88daa11edd7480a357c58d62133c7a085

-Andy