[Libwebsockets] help required about SSL certificate authetication

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Mon Nov 17 18:24:49 CET 2014

On 17 November 2014 20:21:11 GMT+08:00, "yogeshldeshmukh ." <yogeshldeshmukh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>I will appriciate if someone can provide help on following topic .
>

>I'm looking for inputs/test application for implementing websocket
>client
>using libwebscoket which autheticates which can authenticate server
>with
>TLS / SSL certificate mechanism .
>
>I can also see post from ryanbickford  that he is able to write it . so
>ryan it will be grate if you can share your test application

Because the library license is lgpl, nobody has to provide their user code.

Which unfortunately means the test apps lag a bit since we get fewer contributions there.

However in the last weeks I got an ssl cert for libwebsockets.org, and I have local patches on the test echo server that can authenticate the 'real' server cert correctly when in client mode.  So there will be an example for this soon.

-Andy