[Libwebsockets] Issue with HTTP POST over SSL

Christian Schüldt crilla at kth.se
Fri Oct 3 17:46:25 CEST 2014

I'm having trouble sending files using HTTP POST over SSL; depending on the file I'm trying to post the transfer simply stalls (and then times out). The issue appears deterministically depending on the file I'm trying to send (i.e., some files work OK, while others always cause a stall). What happens is that I simply stop getting LWS_CALLBACK_HTTP_BODY callbacks after a while (in the middle of the transfer). When I'm not using SSL, everything is fine, so there must be some SSL related problem.

Thankful for any help!

Regards,
Christian