[Libwebsockets] Performance issues with LWS

SriHarsha mynameissriharsha at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 19:42:20 CEST 2014

I have some test javascript code that just creates a web socket a few times
(100 for instance) and onopen it calls close.

I am running the test-server code to create and service the web sockets.

I see that the memory used by the test-server never goes down. It keeps
going up.

However, when I run leaks on the process it reports that there are no
leaks.

The only thing I can think of is that the LWS context is holding onto all
of the memory and never frees it. Has anyone seen this issue ?

Any help please ?

Thank you,
Harsha