[Libwebsockets] Question regarding external poll management support and LWS_CALLBACK_GET_THREAD_ID reason

Tiago Costa tiago.rocha.alves.costa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 18:17:14 CEST 2014

Hi.

I made a simple server (mostly based on the example code).
I am not using (nor will I) another server, and despite not using EXTERNAL_POLL
in my code, libwebsockets still makes the callback with the Lock poll, add
poll fd and unlock poll reasons every time a client connects.
Is there any way to disable the external poll callbacks performed by
libwebsockets?
Or should I simply ignore this?

Also, I am supplying a thread ID (via callback return), but I keep getting
the GET_THREAD_ID callback every time libwebsocket_service runs. Is there
something wrong or should I simply ignore this as well?
Further down the road I will thread the server in order to integrate it
with a larger project.

Best Regards,

Tiago