[Libwebsockets] [libwebsockets] #92: mipsel-linux-uclibc-gcc-3.4.2: lib/libwebsockets.c:829:2: no newline at end of file

Trac trac at libwebsockets.org
Sat Oct 18 12:36:24 CEST 2014

#92: mipsel-linux-uclibc-gcc-3.4.2: lib/libwebsockets.c:829:2: no newline at end
of file
-----------------------------------+-----------------
 Reporter:  stevenylai             |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement            |     Status:  new
 I was trying to port libwebsockets to the MIPS platform that I've been
 working on. The MIPS platform SDK is still using ancient gcc cross
 compiler (we are planning to switch to OpenWrt) and I got the error in
 libwebsockets.c saying 'no newline at end of file'.

 Is it OK to add a newline to the end of that file? The rest of the source
 codes seem to be fine.

--
Ticket URL: <http://libwebsockets.org/trac/libwebsockets/ticket/92>
libwebsockets <http://libwebsockets.org>