[Libwebsockets] getaddrinfo: Name or service not known

Halpin, Joe jhalpin at navigationsolutions.com
Wed Oct 22 22:12:48 CEST 2014

I'm getting runtime errors like [410612:7874] ERR: getaddrinfo: Name or service not known, and I can't track down the name or service that needs to be initialized. I've worked through a couple issues like this, but so far can't figure this one out.

I can post my code if needed, but I have no idea where the problem is - I've only been learning the library for a few days. I started by copying test-client.c and modifying it.  If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Joe