[Libwebsockets] libwebsocket_is_final_fragment(wsi) is always returning 1; How to find end of the message?

satya gowtham kudupudi satyagowtham.k at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 15:05:53 CET 2014

I'm making single call websocket.send(myMsg). myMsg is only 34 character
length. But LWS_CALLBACK_RECEIVE has to be touched 4 times to receive
complete message and every time libwebsocket_is_final_fragment(wsi) is 1.

libwebsocketserver used to go fine with old chrome version few months back
though I faced same problem with the IE then.

Now google chrome too giving same problem.

I think there is a little change in the latest libwebsockets protocol.

--
Gowtham