[Libwebsockets] Curl and libwebsockets
thomas.spitz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 10:24:17 CEST 2014
First of all, thanks a lot for Andy's wonderful library and support!
I am using libwebsocket for websocket communication and Html web server.
Now I would like my server to :
- send some HTTP/HTTPS commands (egg: in order to trigger an external
- receive some HTTP/HTTPS commands (egg: in order to be triggered by an
- transfer some files using ftp, ftps
- send emails using smtp, smtps
- manage transfer to a NAS server
- eventually stream an audio/video file using RTSP
My idea was to use libcurl for the functions above but maybe libwebsocket
could already do some of those functions better/easier (I am newby with
libcurl)? Does libcurl and libwebsockets can be used at the same time
without any problem?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libwebsockets