[Libwebsockets] CMake issue

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Fri Sep 19 14:58:23 CEST 2014

On 19 September 2014 05:52:37 GMT-07:00, Jon Archer <jon at rosslug.org.uk> wrote:
>For clarity I'm performing this on a CentOS 6 box...
>
>I've noticed that it seems to work OK on a CentOS 7 box however.

I guess it needs a modern cmake.

But cmake does its thing and gets out of the way.

Although it's not pretty you could think about tar up or rsync the configured source and build dir from the Centos 7 box to the 6 one.

Or, see what happens if you get the Centos 7 cmake packsge with yumdownloader and try to force it into the Centos 6 box.

-Andy