[Libwebsockets] libwebsockets-1.4 HTTP server help with huge http chunks

Darren Ferrie darrenferrie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 12:24:38 CEST 2015

The combination of the patch provided by Roger on github and the code
snippet provided by Ash on the mailing list seems to work for me. I haven't
tested to see if Ash's mod works without Roger's, but Roger's definitely
didn't work as a standalone fix (processing got past the point it got stuck
before, but then never went into complete status even after all the bytes
had been consumed).

I'm hoping Andy gets the chance to have a look at this soon and make things
a bit more official, but for now I'm happy that I have a working solution.