[Libwebsockets] PHP Wrapper

Altahrïm me at altahrim.net
Thu Aug 20 12:04:16 CEST 2015

Hello,

I am Benjamin, a French PHP developer working at Comalia (Montpellier,
France).

I just would like to inform you that I am currently writing a wrapper
around libwebsockets for PHP.

As I am not a C developer and since you seem to take great care of code
quality, I hope my code isn't too crappy. Of course, I try to improve.

For now, I only implemented (a small part of) server side but I also
intend to develop client side.

If you are interested, the code is here:
https://github.com/Altahrim/PHP_ExtWebsockets
Then, if you are lucky, you can find a running demo of a chat using my
extension here : http://91.121.205.52:81/

Thank you for building this great library, it saves me a lot of time.

Best regards,
Benjamin.