[Libwebsockets] Consistent delay of 20 seconds on mac for LWS_CALLBACK_CLIENT_WRITEABLE

shyam goyal shyam_iisc at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 14:38:48 CEST 2015

Hi,
I am using Libwebsockets library for real time communication in one of my project. The library works extremely well on Windows and giving very good performance also. But I am seeing some problem on Mac. There is always a delay of 20 seconds before the socket is available again for writing on Mac. I have registered the callback and waiting for "LWS_CALLBACK_CLIENT_WRITEABLE" before writing a new message on the socket. I am not able to figure it out why there is this consistent delay of 20 seconds.
I am using lot of threads in my application while using the LIBWebSockets. There is one thread running the service loop, one thread writing the messages to the socket and the last thread to process the messages received by the socket from the server.
Please guide me how to resolve this. Do you think building the libwebsockets with LIBEV can be of some help?
Regards:Shyam Sunder Goyal