[Libwebsockets] Unable to access context->user data with 1.6

Mark Hessling mark at rexx.org
Thu Dec 24 05:22:51 CET 2015

With the change in the 1.6 API to remove context as a passed parameter,
I am unable to access the context->user data field in all my user
callbacks. I use context->user for thread-safe data and I need this for
every user callback at every stage. As many of the callback reasons pass
wsi as null, I can't see a way to access the context->user data. Is
there something I'm missing?

Thanks, Mark

--
* Mark Hessling, mark at rexx.org http://www.rexx.org/
* Author of THE, a Free XEDIT/KEDIT editor and, Rexx/SQL, Rexx/CURL, etc.