[Libwebsockets] Calling libwebsocket_callback_on_writable on LWS_CALLBACK_ESTABLISHED causes LWS_CALLBACK_SERVER_WRITEABLE to be triggered twice

bjorka adinov adinov.bjorka at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 08:59:34 CET 2015

Hello Sir,

I'm using Windows 8.1, MS Visual Studio 9 2008, and libwebsockets ver. 1.3
per September 2014.

As the subject explained, invoking libwebsocket_callback_on_writable
on LWS_CALLBACK_ESTABLISHED, causing LWS_CALLBACK_SERVER_WRITEABLE to be
triggered twice. I have tried this in my own application plus modified
test-server sample application,

Adding:

libwebsocket_callback_on_writable(context, wsi);

on LWS_CALLBACK_ESTABLISHED before break statement.

Remarking:

//libwebsocket_callback_on_writable_all_protocol(&protocols[PROTOCOL_DUMB_INCREMENT]);

on main function.

Explanation and help will be much appreciated

Thank you