[Libwebsockets] Errors with test-client

Deric Panet-Raymond dpraymond at satcomdirect.com
Tue Mar 24 18:42:08 CET 2015

Thanks Andy,

I pretty much did that, I went in and manually ran the cmake .
-DLWS_IPV6=OFF option then rebuilt the library and it now works!  I¹ll
probably commit it as a package to my build system rather then using the
cmake everytime as it seems pointless once it¹s been configured to build
once, it shouldn¹t really need to change again.

Deric.