[Libwebsockets] return values for callback_function

Charles Prévot prevot at cervval.com
Thu Nov 19 14:55:01 CET 2015

Hello,
I have a quick question regarding the return values of callback. I get that
return 0 will continue and return -1 will close the connection, but in
test-server.c you also use return 1 (when building http headers). I failed
to find any reference on that, is there a difference with returning -1 ?
Also, the family of http_header functions are not documented either so I'm
not sure of the meaning of a non-zero return from their side...

Sincerely,

--
<http://www.cervval.com/private/logoColor128.png>
*Charles Prévot*