[Libwebsockets] Best way to send huge packets with fragmented frames

Nino Benedetto neoben.86 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 09:58:32 CET 2015

Hello everybody!
I implemented a websocket client and I'd like to send huge messages, but I
limited the message payload to 8K and I need to use that payload value.
What is the best way to send the packet by fragmenting the data into frames
of 8K?
Note that server side there is an application that is not written in C++,
so I need to use some standard features to be able to reassembly the
fragmented frames.
Is there some code example to answer my question?
I looked at the test-fraggle code, but it seems to solve a different issue.
Thank you!

--
Website: *www.carminebenedetto.net <http://www.carminebenedetto.net>*
Skype: *neoben86*

*Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out. [Richard
Feynmann]*