[Libwebsockets] regarding plain http vs websockets

Suman.Patro-TRN Suman.Patro-TRN at lntebg.com
Sat Apr 2 16:12:47 CEST 2016

Thanks Andy.
Regarding websockets,  does libwebsockets provide something to handle other server connections. My goal is to make a server listen on multiple ports and I have a tcp server within which I call websockets server of libwebsockets,  but that blocks,  does libwebsockets have any mechanism to handle such a scenario or do I need to handle at my code level?
Thanks and regards,
Suman
Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.