[Libwebsockets] libwebsockets based http CLIENT

Zlotin, Lev lev.zlotin at intel.com
Mon Apr 18 08:40:09 CEST 2016

Hi,
I'm trying to implement the http client( currently - simple prototype ) based on libwebsockets; I met some issues:
1.Lack of any documentation/tutorial/etc. Can you point me to any documentation on development of http client?
2.I built something base on echo client in examples. However, I'm getting crash in a library, which is related to "redirect": during redirect function "lws_client_reset" is called, which writes NULL to wsi->protocol. Wsi->protocol is executed after without any check for NULL.
Although after fixing of this issue, nothing is working

Can you please point me to any tutorial/documentation/sample implementation for http/https client with libwebsockets?

Thanks,
Lev Zlotin
Lev.zlotin at intel.com
+972-4-8656740