[Libwebsockets] Cross-OpenWrt-makefile - Build Error: Pkg libwebsockets is missing dependencies for the following libraries: libuv.so.1

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Tue Aug 9 14:20:50 CEST 2016

On August 9, 2016 8:04:36 PM GMT+08:00, Seroega Petrov <seko.work at gmx.de> wrote:
>Thank you so far.
>
>That was, what I wanted. to build lws_with_lwsws.
>
>Therefore I provided libuv.so.1. I can see it in the directory where
>all the other libs are.

"Where the other libs are" on your target, or on your crossbuild env on your build machine?

>Are there any reasons why the build process can't find the lib?

That's a kind of optimistic question to ask.... how should I know.

LWS_LIBUV_LIBRARIES and LWS_LIBUV_INCLUDE_DIRS can be set at cmake to paths where the pieces are in your build system, if that's the problem.

>I'll try it with a fresh build.

I don't understand which part of which build system tells you --->

>> Package libwebsockets is missing dependencies for the following
>> libraries: libuv.so.1

Isn't it the openwrt rather than the lws build action?

-Andy