[Libwebsockets] error when ssl enabled

satya gowtham kudupudi satyagowtham.k at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:34:06 CET 2016


Thanks Edwin for pointing out about header. Its the header lws returned during its earlier days. I've been following Andy since he posted a question/answer on websockets in stackoverflow regarding his initiation towards websockets.
Now I am successfully serving all files over TLS the harder way(leaf.jpg) as I have to manipulate the file content and enable cookies and enable sessions  and enable TLS.

For further questions I am starting a new thread. I prefer stackoverflow than mailing list, where shall I start my new threads?

Thank you

> On 06-Dec-2016, at 11:39 AM, Andy Green <andy at warmcat.com> wrote:
> 
> On Tue, 2016-12-06 at 11:23 +0530, satya gowtham kudupudi wrote:
>> Is there or about come out a function lws_add_http_header_cookie ?
> 
> You can answer questions like this yourself with
> 
> $ git grep cookie
> 
> It would have found you some example code for how to set a cookie
> 
> https://github.com/warmcat/libwebsockets/blob/master/test-server/test-s
> erver-http.c#L387
> 
> -Andy
> 
> 
>>> On 06-Dec-2016, at 10:01 AM, satya gowtham kudupudi
>>> <satyagowtham.k at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> 
>>> I've put that header there. Thanks for pointing out. I am
>>> frightened to use lws_add_http_header functions as I couldn't
>>> figure out exactly how they work in together.
>>> I'm trying to upgrade my 2.5 year old libwebsockets server which I
>>> had rigorously customised and get ssl working.
>>>> On 05-Dec-2016, at 5:53 PM, Edwin van den Oetelaar <oetelaar.auto
>>>> matisering at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> Looking at the strange header...
>>>> 
>>>> looks like you mix up some stuff like : http header and SSL
>>>> stuff 
>>>> Accept: .... header 
>>>> with some 'Nonce'  thing 
>>>> 
>>>> This make sense to me.
>>>> You have a misconfiguration or typo in your server setup or code.
>>>> 
>>>> Good luck,
>>>> Edwin
>>>> 
>>>> On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 1:08 PM, Andy Green <andy at warmcat.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>> On Mon, 2016-12-05 at 17:36 +0530, satya gowtham kudupudi
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>> libwebsockets-test-server --ssl ran exceptionally well
>>>>>> libwebsockets-test-server.pem and libwebsockets-test-
>>>>> server.key.pem
>>>>>> With my custom server are working. I have changed port form
>>>>> 80 to
>>>>>> 443. Now https://ubuntu.local is loading. But however for
>>>>> resources
>>>>>> referred with in index.html, like .css,.png,.js etc. browser
>>>>> says 
>>>>> 
>>>>> Test server doesn't have that problem, right?
>>>>> 
>>>>> You have the test server, right?
>>>>> 
>>>>> Debug your own code then...
>>>>> 
>>>>> -Andy
>>>>> 
>>>>>> Failed to load resource: cannot parse response. Below is the
>>>>> log from
>>>>>> my custom server after using the libwebsockets' pem files.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> [2016/12/05 17:34:06:1347] NOTICE: Built to support server
>>>>> operations
>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: libwebsockets test server - license LGPL2.1+SLE
>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: (C) Copyright 2010-2016 Andy Green <andy at warmca
>>>>> t.com>
>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: Running in server mode
>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: Initial logging level 7
>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: Libwebsockets version: 2.1.0 gowtham at ubuntu-v2.
>>>>> 0.0-170-
>>>>>> g7355750
>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: IPV6 not compiled in
>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: libev support not compiled in
>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: libuv support not compiled in
>>>>>> lwsts[28492]:  Threads: 1 each 1024 fds
>>>>>> lwsts[28492]:  mem: platform fd map:  8192 bytes
>>>>>> lwsts[28492]:  Compiled with OpenSSL support
>>>>>> [2016-12-05 17:34:06 NTC run]: waiting for a connection on
>>>>> 9271 ...
>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: Creating Vhost 'default' port 443, 2 protocols,
>>>>> IPv6
>>>>>> off
>>>>>> lwsts[28492]:  SSL ciphers: 'ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-GCM-
>>>>> SHA384:ECDHE-RSA-
>>>>>> AES256-GCM-SHA384:DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-
>>>>>> 
>>>>> SHA384:HIGH:!aNULL:!eNULL:!EXPORT:!DES:!MD5:!PSK:!RC4:!HMAC_SHA
>>>>> 1:!SHA
>>>>>> 1:!DHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:!DHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256:!AES128-
>>>>> GCM-SHA25
>>>>>> lwsts[28492]:  Using SSL mode
>>>>>> lwsts[28492]:  SSL ECDH curve 'prime256v1'
>>>>>> lwsts[28492]:  Listening on port 443
>>>>>> lwsts[28492]:  mem: per-conn:          512 bytes + protocol
>>>>> rx buf
>>>>>> lwsts[28492]:  canonical_hostname = ubuntu
>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: lws_protocol_init
>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: SNI: Unknown ServerName: ubuntu.local
>>>>>>     GET URI /
>>>>>>     Host ubuntu.local
>>>>>>     Connection keep-alive
>>>>>>     Extensions HTTP/1.1
>>>>>>     Nonce
>>>>>> 
>>>>> text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
>>>>>>     Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
>>>>>>     Accept-Language: en-us
>>>>>>     Cache-Control: max-age=0
>>>>>>     Cookie: session_id=1
>>>>>>     GET URI /css/app.css
>>>>>>     Host ubuntu.local
>>>>>>     Connection keep-alive
>>>>>>     Extensions HTTP/1.1
>>>>>>     Nonce text/css,*/*;q=0.1
>>>>>>     Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
>>>>>>     Accept-Language: en-us
>>>>>>     Cache-Control: max-age=0
>>>>>>     Cookie: session_id=1; session_id=1
>>>>>>     Referer: https://ubuntu.local/
>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: SNI: Unknown ServerName: ubuntu.local
>>>>>>     GET URI /js/main.js
>>>>>>     Host ubuntu.local
>>>>>>     Connection keep-alive
>>>>>>     Extensions HTTP/1.1
>>>>>>     Nonce */*
>>>>>>     Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
>>>>>>     Accept-Language: en-us
>>>>>>     Cache-Control: max-age=0
>>>>>>     Cookie: session_id=1; session_id=1
>>>>>>     Referer: https://ubuntu.local/
>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> On 05-Dec-2016, at 4:11 PM, Andy Green <andy at warmcat.com>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> On Mon, 2016-12-05 at 16:04 +0530, satya gowtham kudupudi
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>> I could able to help only one guy; and did it till he got
>>>>> through
>>>>>>>> it.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> Did you read my email?
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> Here is the complete log. Please help get me through
>>>>> this. I will
>>>>>>>> definitely spare time for the community.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> Yeah, right.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> [2016/12/05 14:35:50:6828] NOTICE: Built to support
>>>>> server
>>>>>>>> operations
>>>>>>>> [2016-12-05 14:35:50 NTC run]: waiting for a connection
>>>>> on 9271
>>>>>>>> ...
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> Just run the unchanged lws test server and repeat the steps
>>>>> I
>>>>>>> listed.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> What does it do?
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> -Andy
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: libwebsockets test server - license
>>>>> LGPL2.1+SLE
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: (C) Copyright 2010-2016 Andy Green <andy at wa
>>>>> rmcat.co
>>>>>>>> m>
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: Running in server mode
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: Initial logging level 65535
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: Libwebsockets version: 2.1.0 gowtham at ubuntu
>>>>> -v2.0.0-
>>>>>>>> 170-
>>>>>>>> g7355750
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: IPV6 not compiled in
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: libev support not compiled in
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: libuv support not compiled in
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  LWS_DEF_HEADER_LEN    : 4096
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  LWS_MAX_PROTOCOLS     : 5
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  LWS_MAX_SMP           : 32
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  SPEC_LATEST_SUPPORTED : 13
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  sizeof (*info)        : 320
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  SYSTEM_RANDOM_FILEPATH: '/dev/urandom'
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  default timeout (secs): 5
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  Threads: 1 each 1024 fds
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  mem: context:          9272 bytes (5176
>>>>> ctx + (1
>>>>>>>> thr x
>>>>>>>> 4096))
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  mem: http hdr rsvd:   122880 bytes (1 thr
>>>>> x (4096
>>>>>>>> +
>>>>>>>> 3584) x 16))
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  mem: pollfd map:       8192
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  mem: platform fd map:  8192 bytes
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  Compiled with OpenSSL support
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: Creating Vhost 'default' port 80, 2
>>>>> protocols, IPv6
>>>>>>>> off
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  SSL ciphers: 'ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-GCM-
>>>>> SHA384:ECDHE-
>>>>>>>> RSA-
>>>>>>>> AES256-GCM-SHA384:DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:ECDHE-RSA-
>>>>> AES256-
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> SHA384:HIGH:!aNULL:!eNULL:!EXPORT:!DES:!MD5:!PSK:!RC4:!HMAC_SHA
>>>>> 1:
>>>>>>>> !SHA
>>>>>>>> 1:!DHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:!DHE-RSA-AES128-
>>>>> SHA256:!AES128-GCM-
>>>>>>>> SHA25
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  Using SSL mode
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  SSL ECDH curve 'prime256v1'
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  SSL options 0x35A0004
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: insert_wsi_socket_into_fds: 0x7f9ffc0451b0:
>>>>> tsi=0,
>>>>>>>> sock=9, pos-in-fds=1
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  Listening on port 80
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  LWS_MAX_EXTENSIONS_ACTIVE: 2
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  mem: per-conn:          512 bytes +
>>>>> protocol rx
>>>>>>>> buf
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  canonical_hostname = ubuntu
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_protocol_init
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: fd=9, revents=1
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: accepted new conn  port 59792 on fd=10
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: Accepted 0x7f9ffc047030 to tsi 0
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_set_timeout: 0x7f9ffc047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: insert_wsi_socket_into_fds: 0x7f9ffc047030:
>>>>> tsi=0,
>>>>>>>> sock=10, pos-in-fds=2
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_set_timeout: 0x7f9ffc047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: inserted SSL accept into fds, trying
>>>>> SSL_accept
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed 2 /
>>>>>>>> error:00000002:lib(0):func(0):system lib
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_header_table_attach: wsi
>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030: ah
>>>>>>>> (nil)
>>>>>>>> (tsi 0, count = 0) in
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_header_table_attach: wsi
>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030: ah
>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc012d20: count 1 (on exit)
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: Attached ah immediately
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: fd=10, revents=1
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SNI: Unknown ServerName: ubuntu.local
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed 2 /
>>>>>>>> error:00000002:lib(0):func(0):system lib
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: fd=10, revents=1
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed 1 /
>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed skt 10:
>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: *** error:14094418:SSL
>>>>>>>> routines:ssl3_read_bytes:tlsv1
>>>>>>>> alert unknown ca
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_close_free_wsi: shutting down
>>>>> connection:
>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030 (sock 10, state 0)
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_set_timeout: 0x7f9ffc047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: fd=10, revents=17
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed 6 /
>>>>>>>> error:00000006:lib(0):func(0):EVP
>>>>>>>> lib
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed skt 10:
>>>>>>>> error:00000006:lib(0):func(0):EVP lib
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_close_free_wsi: real
>>>>> just_kill_connection:
>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030 (sockfd 10)
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: remove_wsi_socket_from_fds: removing same
>>>>> prot wsi
>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: remove_wsi_socket_from_fds:
>>>>> wsi=0x7f9ffc047030,
>>>>>>>> sock=10, fds pos=2, end guy pos=3, endfd=0
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: not calling back closed mode=6 state=0
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: ah det due to close
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_header_table_detach: wsi
>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030: ah
>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc012d20 (tsi=0, count = 1)
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_header_table_detach: wsi
>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030: ah
>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc012d20 (tsi=0, count = 0)
>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_free_wsi: 0x7f9ffc047030, remaining wsi
>>>>> 1
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> On 05-Dec-2016, at 3:43 PM, Andy Green <andy at warmcat.co
>>>>> m>
>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> On Mon, 2016-12-05 at 14:39 +0530, satya gowtham
>>>>> kudupudi
>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> When I try to visit https://ubuntu.local:80 server
>>>>> prints
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> Ah who knows... you snipped the log that says how it's
>>>>> set up.
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> It's pointless anyway, nobody has your changed sources
>>>>> except
>>>>>>>>> you.
>>>>>>>>>  And
>>>>>>>>> it's true for each person with changed sources only
>>>>> they have:
>>>>>>>>> *nobody
>>>>>>>>> else cares about whether they work or are broken except
>>>>> you*.
>>>>>>>>>  Just
>>>>>>>>> like you didn't care about the last guy using lws with
>>>>> some
>>>>>>>>> problem
>>>>>>>>> he
>>>>>>>>> had caused himself.  (I know.. when it's your problem
>>>>> it's
>>>>>>>>> different. 
>>>>>>>>> But it isn't.)
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> If lws is broken or should do something better... it's
>>>>> up to
>>>>>>>>> you to
>>>>>>>>> show that's the case, usually using the test server or
>>>>> client
>>>>>>>>> as a
>>>>>>>>> reference we both have.  If it's not the case then your
>>>>> problem
>>>>>>>>> exists
>>>>>>>>> inbetween my working example apps you started with and
>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>> modifications that you did to them.  That's *your*
>>>>> problem
>>>>>>>>> (unless
>>>>>>>>> you
>>>>>>>>> can show it is my problem, in lws, in which case I will
>>>>> fix
>>>>>>>>> it).
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> Just use the plain test server that's provided with
>>>>> lws.  I
>>>>>>>>> just
>>>>>>>>> did it
>>>>>>>>> here, you should get the same result.
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 1) $ libwebsockets-test-server --ssl
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 2) In a browser
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> https://localhost:7681
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 3) Browser says "Not secure, self signed Cert".  Lws
>>>>> creates
>>>>>>>>> some
>>>>>>>>> unique selfsigned certs for testing purposes when you
>>>>> run
>>>>>>>>> cmake.
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 4) You click advanced or override and / or add security
>>>>>>>>> exception
>>>>>>>>> whatever, to say the selfsigned cert is OK
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 5) Test server content appears in browser
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> Put your code on one side and try to repeat that using
>>>>> the test
>>>>>>>>> server
>>>>>>>>> + certs.
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> Here is the logging from when I ran it for reference:
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> ```
>>>>>>>>> $ libwebsockets-test-server --ssl
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: libwebsockets test server - license
>>>>> LGPL2.1+SLE
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: (C) Copyright 2010-2016 Andy Green <andy at w
>>>>> armcat.c
>>>>>>>>> om>
>>>>>>>>> Using resource path "/usr/share/libwebsockets-test-
>>>>> server"
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: Initial logging level 7
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: Libwebsockets version: 2.1.0 agreen at build-
>>>>> v2.0.0-1
>>>>>>>>> 96-g
>>>>>>>>> fdab
>>>>>>>>> d95
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: IPV6 not compiled in
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: libev support not compiled in
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: libuv support compiled in but disabled
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  Threads: 1 each 1024 fds
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  mem: platform fd map:  8192 bytes
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  Compiled with OpenSSL support
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: Creating Vhost 'default' port 7681, 5
>>>>> protocols,
>>>>>>>>> IPv6
>>>>>>>>> off
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  SSL ciphers: 'ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-GCM-
>>>>>>>>> SHA384:ECDHE-
>>>>>>>>> RSA-
>>>>>>>>> AES256-GCM-SHA384:DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:ECDHE-RSA-
>>>>> AES256-
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> SHA384:HIGH:!aNULL:!eNULL:!EXPORT:!DES:!MD5:!PSK:!RC4:!HMAC_SHA
>>>>>>>>> 1:!S
>>>>>>>>> HA1:
>>>>>>>>> !DHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:!DHE-RSA-AES128-
>>>>> SHA256:!AES128-GCM-
>>>>>>>>> SHA25
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  Using SSL mode
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  SSL ECDH curve 'prime256v1'
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  Listening on port 7681
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  mem: per-conn:          720 bytes +
>>>>> protocol rx
>>>>>>>>> buf
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  canonical_hostname = build
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: lws_protocol_init
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: Accepted wsi 0xed9a70 to context 0xe896f0,
>>>>> tsi 0
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: SNI: Unknown ServerName: localhost
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: lws_server_socket_service: wsi 0xed9a70
>>>>> read -1
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: Accepted wsi 0xeed610 to context 0xe896f0,
>>>>> tsi 0
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: SNI: Unknown ServerName: localhost
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: 127.0.0.1 - - [05/Dec/2016:18:03:36 +0800]
>>>>> "GET /
>>>>>>>>> http/1.1" 200 20886 Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Fedora; Linux
>>>>> x86_64;
>>>>>>>>> rv:50.0)
>>>>>>>>> Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: 127.0.0.1 - - [05/Dec/2016:18:03:36 +0800]
>>>>> "GET
>>>>>>>>> /lws-
>>>>>>>>> common.js http/1.1" 200 3336 Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Fedora;
>>>>> Linux
>>>>>>>>> x86_64;
>>>>>>>>> rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: 127.0.0.1 - - [05/Dec/2016:18:03:36 +0800]
>>>>> "GET
>>>>>>>>> /libwebsockets.org-logo.png http/1.1" 200 7232
>>>>> Mozilla/5.0
>>>>>>>>> (X11;
>>>>>>>>> Fedora; Linux x86_64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101
>>>>> Firefox/50.0
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: 127.0.0.1 - - [05/Dec/2016:18:03:37 +0800]
>>>>> "GET
>>>>>>>>> /favicon.ico http/1.1" 200 1612 Mozilla/5.0 (X11;
>>>>> Fedora; Linux
>>>>>>>>> x86_64;
>>>>>>>>> rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: Accepted wsi 0xeda330 to context 0xe896f0,
>>>>> tsi 0
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: SNI: Unknown ServerName: localhost
>>>>>>>>>     get  = /xxx
>>>>>>>>>     host: = localhost:7681
>>>>>>>>>     connection: = keep-alive, Upgrade
>>>>>>>>>     upgrade: = websocket
>>>>>>>>>     origin: = https://localhost:7681
>>>>>>>>>     sec-websocket-extensions: = permessage-deflate
>>>>>>>>>     sec-websocket-protocol: = dumb-increment-protocol
>>>>>>>>>     http/1.1  = HTTP/1.1
>>>>>>>>>     accept: =
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
>>>>>>>>>     accept-encoding: = gzip, deflate, br
>>>>>>>>>     accept-language: = en-US,en;q=0.5
>>>>>>>>>     pragma: = no-cache
>>>>>>>>>     cache-control: = no-cache
>>>>>>>>>     cookie: = test=LWS_1480932216_877788_COOKIE
>>>>>>>>>     sec-websocket-key: = 5DUsn/Y+0qH7uJTlU0EEIQ==
>>>>>>>>>     sec-websocket-version: = 13
>>>>>>>>>     user-agent: = Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Fedora; Linux
>>>>> x86_64;
>>>>>>>>> rv:50.0)
>>>>>>>>> Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  permessage-deflate requires the protocol
>>>>> (dumb-
>>>>>>>>> increment-
>>>>>>>>> protocol) to have an RX buffer >= 128
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: ext permessage-deflate failed construction
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: 0xeda330 new partial sent 30 from 178
>>>>> total
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: 127.0.0.1 - - [05/Dec/2016:18:03:37 +0800]
>>>>> "GET
>>>>>>>>> /favicon.ico http/1.1" 200 1612 Mozilla/5.0 (X11;
>>>>> Fedora; Linux
>>>>>>>>> x86_64;
>>>>>>>>> rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: Accepted wsi 0xef73d0 to context 0xe896f0,
>>>>> tsi 0
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: SNI: Unknown ServerName: localhost
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  Capping pmd rx to 128
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: 0xef73d0 new partial sent 148 from 211
>>>>> total
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: cache_len 243
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: 0xef73d0 new partial sent 148 from 207
>>>>> total
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: Accepted wsi 0xee1390 to context 0xe896f0,
>>>>> tsi 0
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: SNI: Unknown ServerName: localhost
>>>>>>>>>     get  = /xxx
>>>>>>>>>     host: = localhost:7681
>>>>>>>>>     connection: = keep-alive, Upgrade
>>>>>>>>>     upgrade: = websocket
>>>>>>>>>     origin: = https://localhost:7681
>>>>>>>>>     sec-websocket-extensions: = permessage-deflate
>>>>>>>>>     sec-websocket-protocol: = lws-mirror-protocol
>>>>>>>>>     http/1.1  = HTTP/1.1
>>>>>>>>>     accept: =
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
>>>>>>>>>     accept-encoding: = gzip, deflate, br
>>>>>>>>>     accept-language: = en-US,en;q=0.5
>>>>>>>>>     pragma: = no-cache
>>>>>>>>>     cache-control: = no-cache
>>>>>>>>>     cookie: = test=LWS_1480932216_877788_COOKIE
>>>>>>>>>     sec-websocket-key: = u1dBJJLVlfeCMijDZ2pvIQ==
>>>>>>>>>     sec-websocket-version: = 13
>>>>>>>>>     user-agent: = Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Fedora; Linux
>>>>> x86_64;
>>>>>>>>> rv:50.0)
>>>>>>>>> Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  Capping pmd rx to 128
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: 0xee1390 new partial sent 148 from 220
>>>>> total
>>>>>>>>> ```
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> -Andy
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: fd=9, revents=1
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: accepted new conn  port 59792 on fd=10
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: Accepted 0x7f9ffc047030 to tsi 0
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_set_timeout: 0x7f9ffc047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: insert_wsi_socket_into_fds:
>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030:
>>>>>>>>>> tsi=0,
>>>>>>>>>> sock=10, pos-in-fds=2
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_set_timeout: 0x7f9ffc047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: inserted SSL accept into fds, trying
>>>>> SSL_accept
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed 2 /
>>>>>>>>>> error:00000002:lib(0):func(0):system lib
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_header_table_attach: wsi
>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>> (nil)
>>>>>>>>>> (tsi 0, count = 0) in
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_header_table_attach: wsi
>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc012d20: count 1 (on exit)
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: Attached ah immediately
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: fd=10, revents=1
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SNI: Unknown ServerName: ubuntu.local
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed 2 /
>>>>>>>>>> error:00000002:lib(0):func(0):system lib
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: fd=10, revents=1
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed 1 /
>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed skt 10:
>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: *** error:14094418:SSL
>>>>>>>>>> routines:ssl3_read_bytes:tlsv1
>>>>>>>>>> alert unknown ca
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_close_free_wsi: shutting down
>>>>> connection:
>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030 (sock 10, state 0)
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_set_timeout: 0x7f9ffc047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: fd=10, revents=17
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed 6 /
>>>>>>>>>> error:00000006:lib(0):func(0):EVP
>>>>>>>>>> lib
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed skt 10:
>>>>>>>>>> error:00000006:lib(0):func(0):EVP lib
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_close_free_wsi: real
>>>>> just_kill_connection:
>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030 (sockfd 10)
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: remove_wsi_socket_from_fds: removing
>>>>> same prot
>>>>>>>>>> wsi
>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: remove_wsi_socket_from_fds:
>>>>> wsi=0x7f9ffc047030,
>>>>>>>>>> sock=10, fds pos=2, end guy pos=3, endfd=0
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: not calling back closed mode=6 state=0
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: ah det due to close
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_header_table_detach: wsi
>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc012d20 (tsi=0, count = 1)
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_header_table_detach: wsi
>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc012d20 (tsi=0, count = 0)
>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_free_wsi: 0x7f9ffc047030, remaining
>>>>> wsi 1
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>> Gowtham
>>>>>>>>>>> On 05-Dec-2016, at 2:20 PM, Andy Green <andy at warmca
>>>>> t.com>
>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> On Mon, 2016-12-05 at 13:57 +0530, satya gowtham
>>>>> kudupudi
>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>> when I try to visit with SSL HTTPS protocol,
>>>>> nothing
>>>>>>>>>>>> happens.
>>>>>>>>>>>> Page
>>>>>>>>>>>> doesn't load at browser and server prints nothing
>>>>> on the
>>>>>>>>>>>> screen.
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> Mmm
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  Listening on port 80
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> Are you telling it to listen on 443?  If you are
>>>>> still
>>>>>>>>>>> listening on
>>>>>>>>>>> port 80, just with SSL, you must visit https://ubun
>>>>> tu.local
>>>>>>>>>>> :80
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> When I try to visit with non-SSL HTTP protocol, I
>>>>> expect
>>>>>>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>>>>>>> redirect
>>>>>>>>>>> to HTTPS.
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> Yeah.
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> Well you need to set that up if that's what you
>>>>> want.  You
>>>>>>>>>>> tell
>>>>>>>>>>> lws
>>>>>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>>>>>> listen on one port or another and it does that. 
>>>>> That's it.
>>>>>>>>>>>  Apache
>>>>>>>>>>> is
>>>>>>>>>>> the same.
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> You need to add a second vhost listening on 80 to
>>>>> do that,
>>>>>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>>>> mount a
>>>>>>>>>>> redirect to https://whatever there.  Your main SSL
>>>>> vhost
>>>>>>>>>>> should
>>>>>>>>>>> be
>>>>>>>>>>> listening on 443.
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> -Andy
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 12:17 PM, Andy Green <andy
>>>>> @warmcat
>>>>>>>>>>>> .com
>>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Mon, 2016-12-05 at 12:05 +0530, satya
>>>>> gowtham
>>>>>>>>>>>>> kudupudi
>>>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I have enabled ssl using -ssl option on my
>>>>> server
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> inherits
>>>>>>>>>>>>> test-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> server. server is running at ubuntu.local. ht
>>>>> tps://ub
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> untu
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> .loc
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> al
>>>>>>>>>>>>> don't
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> generate any kind of log at the server but ht
>>>>> tp://ubu
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ntu.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> loca
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> l
>>>>>>>>>>>>> has
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> generates below log
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ehhh if I understand it, you have started an
>>>>> SSL server
>>>>>>>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>>>>>> then
>>>>>>>>>>>>> visit
>>>>>>>>>>>>> it using non-SSL http protocol?
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> What exactly were you expecting to happen?
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> -Andy
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: libwebsockets test server -
>>>>> license
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LGPL2.1+SLE
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: (C) Copyright 2010-2016 Andy
>>>>> Green <and
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> y at wa
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rmca
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> t.co
>>>>>>>>>>>>> m>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: Running in server mode
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: Initial logging level 65535
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: Libwebsockets version: 2.1.0 go
>>>>> wtham at ub
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> untu
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> -v2.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0.0-
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 170-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> g7355750
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: IPV6 not compiled in
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: libev support not compiled in
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: libuv support not compiled in
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  LWS_DEF_HEADER_LEN    : 4096
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  LWS_MAX_PROTOCOLS     : 5
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  LWS_MAX_SMP           : 32
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  SPEC_LATEST_SUPPORTED : 13
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  sizeof (*info)        : 320
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  SYSTEM_RANDOM_FILEPATH:
>>>>> '/dev/urandom'
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  default timeout (secs): 5
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  Threads: 1 each 1024 fds
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  mem: context:          9272
>>>>> bytes
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (5176
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ctx +
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (1
>>>>>>>>>>>>> thr x
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4096))
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  mem: http hdr rsvd:   122880
>>>>> bytes (1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> thr
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> x
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (4096
>>>>>>>>>>>>> +
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3584) x 16))
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  mem: pollfd map:       8192
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  mem: platform fd map:  8192
>>>>> bytes
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  Compiled with OpenSSL support
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: Creating Vhost 'default' port
>>>>> 80, 2
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> protocols,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IPv6
>>>>>>>>>>>>> off
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  SSL ciphers: 'ECDHE-ECDSA-
>>>>> AES256-GCM-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SHA384:ECDHE-
>>>>>>>>>>>>> RSA-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AES256-GCM-SHA384:DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-
>>>>> SHA384:ECDHE-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RSA-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AES256-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> SHA384:HIGH:!aNULL:!eNULL:!EXPORT:!DES:!MD5:!PSK:!RC4:!
>>>>>>>>>>>>> HMAC
>>>>>>>>>>>>> _SHA
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1:!S
>>>>>>>>>>>>> HA
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1:!DHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:!DHE-RSA-AES128-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SHA256:!AES128-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GCM-
>>>>>>>>>>>>> SHA25
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  Using SSL mode
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  SSL ECDH curve 'prime256v1'
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  SSL options 0x35A0004
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: insert_wsi_socket_into_fds:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f33500451b0:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tsi=0,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sock=9, pos-in-fds=1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  Listening on port 80
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  LWS_MAX_EXTENSIONS_ACTIVE: 2
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  mem: per-conn:          512
>>>>> bytes +
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> protocol
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rx
>>>>>>>>>>>>> buf
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  canonical_hostname = ubuntu
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_protocol_init
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: fd=9, revents=1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: accepted new conn  port 55677
>>>>> on fd=10
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: Accepted 0x7f3350047030 to tsi
>>>>> 0
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_set_timeout:
>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: insert_wsi_socket_into_fds:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tsi=0,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sock=10, pos-in-fds=2
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_set_timeout:
>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: inserted SSL accept into fds,
>>>>> trying
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSL_accept
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed 1 /
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed skt 10:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: *** error:1407609C:SSL
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:httproutines:SSL23_GET_
>>>>>>>>>>>>> CLIE
>>>>>>>>>>>>> NT_H
>>>>>>>>>>>>> ELLO
>>>>>>>>>>>>> :h
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ttp request
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_adopt_socket_vhost: fail
>>>>> ssl
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> negotiation
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_close_free_wsi: shutting
>>>>> down
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> connection:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030 (sock 10, state 0)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_set_timeout:
>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: fd=10, revents=17
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed 1 /
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed skt 10:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: *** error:1407609C:SSL
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:http request
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_close_free_wsi: real
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> just_kill_connection:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030 (sockfd 10)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: remove_wsi_socket_from_fds:
>>>>> removing
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> same
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> prot
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: remove_wsi_socket_from_fds:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wsi=0x7f3350047030,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sock=10, fds pos=2, end guy pos=3, endfd=0
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: not calling back closed mode=6
>>>>> state=0
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: ah det due to close
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_header_table_detach: wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (nil)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (tsi=0, count = 0)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_header_table_detach: wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (nil)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (tsi=0, count = 0)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_free_wsi: 0x7f3350047030,
>>>>> remaining
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: fd=9, revents=1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: accepted new conn  port 55680
>>>>> on fd=10
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: Accepted 0x7f3350047030 to tsi
>>>>> 0
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_set_timeout:
>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: insert_wsi_socket_into_fds:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tsi=0,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sock=10, pos-in-fds=2
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_set_timeout:
>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: inserted SSL accept into fds,
>>>>> trying
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSL_accept
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed 1 /
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed skt 10:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: *** error:1407609C:SSL
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:http request
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_adopt_socket_vhost: fail
>>>>> ssl
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> negotiation
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_close_free_wsi: shutting
>>>>> down
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> connection:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030 (sock 10, state 0)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_set_timeout:
>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: fd=10, revents=17
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed 1 /
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed skt 10:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: *** error:1407609C:SSL
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:http request
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_close_free_wsi: real
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> just_kill_connection:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030 (sockfd 10)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: remove_wsi_socket_from_fds:
>>>>> removing
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> same
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> prot
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: remove_wsi_socket_from_fds:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wsi=0x7f3350047030,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sock=10, fds pos=2, end guy pos=3, endfd=0
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: not calling back closed mode=6
>>>>> state=0
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: ah det due to close
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_header_table_detach: wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (nil)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (tsi=0, count = 0)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_header_table_detach: wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (nil)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (tsi=0, count = 0)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_free_wsi: 0x7f3350047030,
>>>>> remaining
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: fd=9, revents=1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: accepted new conn  port 55683
>>>>> on fd=10
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: Accepted 0x7f3350047030 to tsi
>>>>> 0
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_set_timeout:
>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: insert_wsi_socket_into_fds:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tsi=0,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sock=10, pos-in-fds=2
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_set_timeout:
>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: inserted SSL accept into fds,
>>>>> trying
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSL_accept
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed 2 /
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000002:lib(0):func(0):system lib
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_header_table_attach: wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (nil)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (tsi 0, count = 0) in
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_header_table_attach: wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350012d20: count 1 (on exit)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: Attached ah immediately
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: fd=10, revents=1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed 1 /
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed skt 10:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: *** error:1407609C:SSL
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:http request
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_close_free_wsi: shutting
>>>>> down
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> connection:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030 (sock 10, state 0)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_set_timeout:
>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: fd=10, revents=1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed 1 /
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed skt 10:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: *** error:1407609C:SSL
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:http request
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_close_free_wsi: real
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> just_kill_connection:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030 (sockfd 10)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: remove_wsi_socket_from_fds:
>>>>> removing
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> same
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> prot
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: remove_wsi_socket_from_fds:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wsi=0x7f3350047030,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sock=10, fds pos=2, end guy pos=3, endfd=0
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: not calling back closed mode=6
>>>>> state=0
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: ah det due to close
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_header_table_detach: wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350012d20 (tsi=0, count = 1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_header_table_detach: wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350012d20 (tsi=0, count = 0)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_free_wsi: 0x7f3350047030,
>>>>> remaining
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I have no clue whats going on. Any hint is
>>>>> very much
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> helpful.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thank you.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gowtham
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Libwebsockets mailing list
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Libwebsockets at ml.libwebsockets.org
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://libwebsockets.org/mailman/listinfo/lib
>>>>> websocke
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ts
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Libwebsockets mailing list
>>>>> Libwebsockets at ml.libwebsockets.org
>>>>> http://libwebsockets.org/mailman/listinfo/libwebsockets
>>>>> 
>> 
>> 




More information about the Libwebsockets mailing list