[Libwebsockets] error when ssl enabled

satya gowtham kudupudi satyagowtham.k at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 04:28:46 CET 2016


Last night I am thinking where is the post gone... then it striked to me that I should be searching for warmcat instead of andy. I decided to do it in the morning and went to sleep.

When time passes we remember feelings instead of actual things. That post is my first encounter with an author of any good software; I was young then.

--
Gowtham

> On 07-Dec-2016, at 3:29 AM, Andy Green <andy at warmcat.com> wrote:
> 
> 
> 
> On December 7, 2016 3:29:41 AM GMT+08:00, satya gowtham kudupudi <satyagowtham.k at gmail.com> wrote:
>> In 2012 or 2011, I have seen a post from andy that he will be start
>> working on a library for websockets as he didn't find any good
>> implementation then. Then searching for websockets from andy, I have
>> bumped into libwebsockets. Then I was amazed to see a shared paint
>> board in the browser. 
> 
> Some guy asked if any C/C++ ws server existed - this was Jan 2011 - and I answered his question linking to lws already in git... which he was delighted about
> 
> https://web.archive.org/web/20140910071000/http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3916217/standalone-c-or-c-websocket-server-library/16377786
> 
> it's nothing about any 'initiation'. 
> 
> The initial commit for lws was Oct 29 2010, two months earlier.
> 
> https://github.com/warmcat/libwebsockets/commit/ff95d7a50c699421cf92f7a26517f571d5f7fbaa
> 
> -Andy
> 
>>> On 06-Dec-2016, at 9:04 PM, satya gowtham kudupudi
>> <satyagowtham.k at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> 
>>> Thanks Edwin for pointing out about header. Its the header lws
>> returned during its earlier days. I've been following Andy since he
>> posted a question/answer on websockets in stackoverflow regarding his
>> initiation towards websockets.
>>> Now I am successfully serving all files over TLS the harder
>> way(leaf.jpg) as I have to manipulate the file content and enable
>> cookies and enable sessions  and enable TLS.
>>> 
>>> For further questions I am starting a new thread. I prefer
>> stackoverflow than mailing list, where shall I start my new threads?
>>> 
>>> Thank you
>>> 
>>>> On 06-Dec-2016, at 11:39 AM, Andy Green <andy at warmcat.com> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> On Tue, 2016-12-06 at 11:23 +0530, satya gowtham kudupudi wrote:
>>>>> Is there or about come out a function lws_add_http_header_cookie ?
>>>> 
>>>> You can answer questions like this yourself with
>>>> 
>>>> $ git grep cookie
>>>> 
>>>> It would have found you some example code for how to set a cookie
>>>> 
>>>> 
>> https://github.com/warmcat/libwebsockets/blob/master/test-server/test-s
>>>> erver-http.c#L387
>>>> 
>>>> -Andy
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>>>> On 06-Dec-2016, at 10:01 AM, satya gowtham kudupudi
>>>>>> <satyagowtham.k at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> I've put that header there. Thanks for pointing out. I am
>>>>>> frightened to use lws_add_http_header functions as I couldn't
>>>>>> figure out exactly how they work in together.
>>>>>> I'm trying to upgrade my 2.5 year old libwebsockets server which I
>>>>>> had rigorously customised and get ssl working.
>>>>>>> On 05-Dec-2016, at 5:53 PM, Edwin van den Oetelaar <oetelaar.auto
>>>>>>> matisering at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> Looking at the strange header...
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> looks like you mix up some stuff like : http header and SSL
>>>>>>> stuff 
>>>>>>> Accept: .... header 
>>>>>>> with some 'Nonce'  thing 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> This make sense to me.
>>>>>>> You have a misconfiguration or typo in your server setup or code.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> Good luck,
>>>>>>> Edwin
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 1:08 PM, Andy Green <andy at warmcat.com>
>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>> On Mon, 2016-12-05 at 17:36 +0530, satya gowtham kudupudi
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>> libwebsockets-test-server --ssl ran exceptionally well
>>>>>>>>> libwebsockets-test-server.pem and libwebsockets-test-
>>>>>>>> server.key.pem
>>>>>>>>> With my custom server are working. I have changed port form
>>>>>>>> 80 to
>>>>>>>>> 443. Now https://ubuntu.local is loading. But however for
>>>>>>>> resources
>>>>>>>>> referred with in index.html, like .css,.png,.js etc. browser
>>>>>>>> says 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> Test server doesn't have that problem, right?
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> You have the test server, right?
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> Debug your own code then...
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> -Andy
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> Failed to load resource: cannot parse response. Below is the
>>>>>>>> log from
>>>>>>>>> my custom server after using the libwebsockets' pem files.
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> [2016/12/05 17:34:06:1347] NOTICE: Built to support server
>>>>>>>> operations
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: libwebsockets test server - license LGPL2.1+SLE
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: (C) Copyright 2010-2016 Andy Green <andy at warmca
>>>>>>>> t.com>
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: Running in server mode
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: Initial logging level 7
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: Libwebsockets version: 2.1.0 gowtham at ubuntu-v2.
>>>>>>>> 0.0-170-
>>>>>>>>> g7355750
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: IPV6 not compiled in
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: libev support not compiled in
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: libuv support not compiled in
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[28492]:  Threads: 1 each 1024 fds
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[28492]:  mem: platform fd map:  8192 bytes
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[28492]:  Compiled with OpenSSL support
>>>>>>>>> [2016-12-05 17:34:06 NTC run]: waiting for a connection on
>>>>>>>> 9271 ...
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: Creating Vhost 'default' port 443, 2 protocols,
>>>>>>>> IPv6
>>>>>>>>> off
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[28492]:  SSL ciphers: 'ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-GCM-
>>>>>>>> SHA384:ECDHE-RSA-
>>>>>>>>> AES256-GCM-SHA384:DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> SHA384:HIGH:!aNULL:!eNULL:!EXPORT:!DES:!MD5:!PSK:!RC4:!HMAC_SHA
>>>>>>>> 1:!SHA
>>>>>>>>> 1:!DHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:!DHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256:!AES128-
>>>>>>>> GCM-SHA25
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[28492]:  Using SSL mode
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[28492]:  SSL ECDH curve 'prime256v1'
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[28492]:  Listening on port 443
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[28492]:  mem: per-conn:          512 bytes + protocol
>>>>>>>> rx buf
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[28492]:  canonical_hostname = ubuntu
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: lws_protocol_init
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: SNI: Unknown ServerName: ubuntu.local
>>>>>>>>>   GET URI /
>>>>>>>>>   Host ubuntu.local
>>>>>>>>>   Connection keep-alive
>>>>>>>>>   Extensions HTTP/1.1
>>>>>>>>>   Nonce
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
>>>>>>>>>   Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
>>>>>>>>>   Accept-Language: en-us
>>>>>>>>>   Cache-Control: max-age=0
>>>>>>>>>   Cookie: session_id=1
>>>>>>>>>   GET URI /css/app.css
>>>>>>>>>   Host ubuntu.local
>>>>>>>>>   Connection keep-alive
>>>>>>>>>   Extensions HTTP/1.1
>>>>>>>>>   Nonce text/css,*/*;q=0.1
>>>>>>>>>   Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
>>>>>>>>>   Accept-Language: en-us
>>>>>>>>>   Cache-Control: max-age=0
>>>>>>>>>   Cookie: session_id=1; session_id=1
>>>>>>>>>   Referer: https://ubuntu.local/
>>>>>>>>> lwsts[28492]: SNI: Unknown ServerName: ubuntu.local
>>>>>>>>>   GET URI /js/main.js
>>>>>>>>>   Host ubuntu.local
>>>>>>>>>   Connection keep-alive
>>>>>>>>>   Extensions HTTP/1.1
>>>>>>>>>   Nonce */*
>>>>>>>>>   Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
>>>>>>>>>   Accept-Language: en-us
>>>>>>>>>   Cache-Control: max-age=0
>>>>>>>>>   Cookie: session_id=1; session_id=1
>>>>>>>>>   Referer: https://ubuntu.local/
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> On 05-Dec-2016, at 4:11 PM, Andy Green <andy at warmcat.com>
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> On Mon, 2016-12-05 at 16:04 +0530, satya gowtham kudupudi
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> I could able to help only one guy; and did it till he got
>>>>>>>> through
>>>>>>>>>>> it.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Did you read my email?
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> Here is the complete log. Please help get me through
>>>>>>>> this. I will
>>>>>>>>>>> definitely spare time for the community.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Yeah, right.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> [2016/12/05 14:35:50:6828] NOTICE: Built to support
>>>>>>>> server
>>>>>>>>>>> operations
>>>>>>>>>>> [2016-12-05 14:35:50 NTC run]: waiting for a connection
>>>>>>>> on 9271
>>>>>>>>>>> ...
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Just run the unchanged lws test server and repeat the steps
>>>>>>>> I
>>>>>>>>>> listed.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> What does it do?
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> -Andy
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: libwebsockets test server - license
>>>>>>>> LGPL2.1+SLE
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: (C) Copyright 2010-2016 Andy Green <andy at wa
>>>>>>>> rmcat.co
>>>>>>>>>>> m>
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: Running in server mode
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: Initial logging level 65535
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: Libwebsockets version: 2.1.0 gowtham at ubuntu
>>>>>>>> -v2.0.0-
>>>>>>>>>>> 170-
>>>>>>>>>>> g7355750
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: IPV6 not compiled in
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: libev support not compiled in
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: libuv support not compiled in
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  LWS_DEF_HEADER_LEN    : 4096
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  LWS_MAX_PROTOCOLS     : 5
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  LWS_MAX_SMP           : 32
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  SPEC_LATEST_SUPPORTED : 13
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  sizeof (*info)        : 320
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  SYSTEM_RANDOM_FILEPATH: '/dev/urandom'
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  default timeout (secs): 5
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  Threads: 1 each 1024 fds
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  mem: context:          9272 bytes (5176
>>>>>>>> ctx + (1
>>>>>>>>>>> thr x
>>>>>>>>>>> 4096))
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  mem: http hdr rsvd:   122880 bytes (1 thr
>>>>>>>> x (4096
>>>>>>>>>>> +
>>>>>>>>>>> 3584) x 16))
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  mem: pollfd map:       8192
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  mem: platform fd map:  8192 bytes
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  Compiled with OpenSSL support
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: Creating Vhost 'default' port 80, 2
>>>>>>>> protocols, IPv6
>>>>>>>>>>> off
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  SSL ciphers: 'ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-GCM-
>>>>>>>> SHA384:ECDHE-
>>>>>>>>>>> RSA-
>>>>>>>>>>> AES256-GCM-SHA384:DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:ECDHE-RSA-
>>>>>>>> AES256-
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> SHA384:HIGH:!aNULL:!eNULL:!EXPORT:!DES:!MD5:!PSK:!RC4:!HMAC_SHA
>>>>>>>> 1:
>>>>>>>>>>> !SHA
>>>>>>>>>>> 1:!DHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:!DHE-RSA-AES128-
>>>>>>>> SHA256:!AES128-GCM-
>>>>>>>>>>> SHA25
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  Using SSL mode
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  SSL ECDH curve 'prime256v1'
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  SSL options 0x35A0004
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: insert_wsi_socket_into_fds: 0x7f9ffc0451b0:
>>>>>>>> tsi=0,
>>>>>>>>>>> sock=9, pos-in-fds=1
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  Listening on port 80
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  LWS_MAX_EXTENSIONS_ACTIVE: 2
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  mem: per-conn:          512 bytes +
>>>>>>>> protocol rx
>>>>>>>>>>> buf
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]:  canonical_hostname = ubuntu
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_protocol_init
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: fd=9, revents=1
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: accepted new conn  port 59792 on fd=10
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: Accepted 0x7f9ffc047030 to tsi 0
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_set_timeout: 0x7f9ffc047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: insert_wsi_socket_into_fds: 0x7f9ffc047030:
>>>>>>>> tsi=0,
>>>>>>>>>>> sock=10, pos-in-fds=2
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_set_timeout: 0x7f9ffc047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: inserted SSL accept into fds, trying
>>>>>>>> SSL_accept
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed 2 /
>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000002:lib(0):func(0):system lib
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_header_table_attach: wsi
>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>> (nil)
>>>>>>>>>>> (tsi 0, count = 0) in
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_header_table_attach: wsi
>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc012d20: count 1 (on exit)
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: Attached ah immediately
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: fd=10, revents=1
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SNI: Unknown ServerName: ubuntu.local
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed 2 /
>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000002:lib(0):func(0):system lib
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: fd=10, revents=1
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed 1 /
>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed skt 10:
>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: *** error:14094418:SSL
>>>>>>>>>>> routines:ssl3_read_bytes:tlsv1
>>>>>>>>>>> alert unknown ca
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_close_free_wsi: shutting down
>>>>>>>> connection:
>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030 (sock 10, state 0)
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_set_timeout: 0x7f9ffc047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: fd=10, revents=17
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed 6 /
>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000006:lib(0):func(0):EVP
>>>>>>>>>>> lib
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed skt 10:
>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000006:lib(0):func(0):EVP lib
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_close_free_wsi: real
>>>>>>>> just_kill_connection:
>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030 (sockfd 10)
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: remove_wsi_socket_from_fds: removing same
>>>>>>>> prot wsi
>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: remove_wsi_socket_from_fds:
>>>>>>>> wsi=0x7f9ffc047030,
>>>>>>>>>>> sock=10, fds pos=2, end guy pos=3, endfd=0
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: not calling back closed mode=6 state=0
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: ah det due to close
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_header_table_detach: wsi
>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc012d20 (tsi=0, count = 1)
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_header_table_detach: wsi
>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc012d20 (tsi=0, count = 0)
>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_free_wsi: 0x7f9ffc047030, remaining wsi
>>>>>>>> 1
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> On 05-Dec-2016, at 3:43 PM, Andy Green <andy at warmcat.co
>>>>>>>> m>
>>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> On Mon, 2016-12-05 at 14:39 +0530, satya gowtham
>>>>>>>> kudupudi
>>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> When I try to visit https://ubuntu.local:80 server
>>>>>>>> prints
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> Ah who knows... you snipped the log that says how it's
>>>>>>>> set up.
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> It's pointless anyway, nobody has your changed sources
>>>>>>>> except
>>>>>>>>>>>> you.
>>>>>>>>>>>> And
>>>>>>>>>>>> it's true for each person with changed sources only
>>>>>>>> they have:
>>>>>>>>>>>> *nobody
>>>>>>>>>>>> else cares about whether they work or are broken except
>>>>>>>> you*.
>>>>>>>>>>>> Just
>>>>>>>>>>>> like you didn't care about the last guy using lws with
>>>>>>>> some
>>>>>>>>>>>> problem
>>>>>>>>>>>> he
>>>>>>>>>>>> had caused himself.  (I know.. when it's your problem
>>>>>>>> it's
>>>>>>>>>>>> different. 
>>>>>>>>>>>> But it isn't.)
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> If lws is broken or should do something better... it's
>>>>>>>> up to
>>>>>>>>>>>> you to
>>>>>>>>>>>> show that's the case, usually using the test server or
>>>>>>>> client
>>>>>>>>>>>> as a
>>>>>>>>>>>> reference we both have.  If it's not the case then your
>>>>>>>> problem
>>>>>>>>>>>> exists
>>>>>>>>>>>> inbetween my working example apps you started with and
>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>>>>> modifications that you did to them.  That's *your*
>>>>>>>> problem
>>>>>>>>>>>> (unless
>>>>>>>>>>>> you
>>>>>>>>>>>> can show it is my problem, in lws, in which case I will
>>>>>>>> fix
>>>>>>>>>>>> it).
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> Just use the plain test server that's provided with
>>>>>>>> lws.  I
>>>>>>>>>>>> just
>>>>>>>>>>>> did it
>>>>>>>>>>>> here, you should get the same result.
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> 1) $ libwebsockets-test-server --ssl
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> 2) In a browser
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> https://localhost:7681
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> 3) Browser says "Not secure, self signed Cert".  Lws
>>>>>>>> creates
>>>>>>>>>>>> some
>>>>>>>>>>>> unique selfsigned certs for testing purposes when you
>>>>>>>> run
>>>>>>>>>>>> cmake.
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> 4) You click advanced or override and / or add security
>>>>>>>>>>>> exception
>>>>>>>>>>>> whatever, to say the selfsigned cert is OK
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> 5) Test server content appears in browser
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> Put your code on one side and try to repeat that using
>>>>>>>> the test
>>>>>>>>>>>> server
>>>>>>>>>>>> + certs.
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> Here is the logging from when I ran it for reference:
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> ```
>>>>>>>>>>>> $ libwebsockets-test-server --ssl
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: libwebsockets test server - license
>>>>>>>> LGPL2.1+SLE
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: (C) Copyright 2010-2016 Andy Green <andy at w
>>>>>>>> armcat.c
>>>>>>>>>>>> om>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Using resource path "/usr/share/libwebsockets-test-
>>>>>>>> server"
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: Initial logging level 7
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: Libwebsockets version: 2.1.0 agreen at build-
>>>>>>>> v2.0.0-1
>>>>>>>>>>>> 96-g
>>>>>>>>>>>> fdab
>>>>>>>>>>>> d95
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: IPV6 not compiled in
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: libev support not compiled in
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: libuv support compiled in but disabled
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  Threads: 1 each 1024 fds
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  mem: platform fd map:  8192 bytes
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  Compiled with OpenSSL support
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: Creating Vhost 'default' port 7681, 5
>>>>>>>> protocols,
>>>>>>>>>>>> IPv6
>>>>>>>>>>>> off
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  SSL ciphers: 'ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-GCM-
>>>>>>>>>>>> SHA384:ECDHE-
>>>>>>>>>>>> RSA-
>>>>>>>>>>>> AES256-GCM-SHA384:DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:ECDHE-RSA-
>>>>>>>> AES256-
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> SHA384:HIGH:!aNULL:!eNULL:!EXPORT:!DES:!MD5:!PSK:!RC4:!HMAC_SHA
>>>>>>>>>>>> 1:!S
>>>>>>>>>>>> HA1:
>>>>>>>>>>>> !DHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:!DHE-RSA-AES128-
>>>>>>>> SHA256:!AES128-GCM-
>>>>>>>>>>>> SHA25
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  Using SSL mode
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  SSL ECDH curve 'prime256v1'
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  Listening on port 7681
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  mem: per-conn:          720 bytes +
>>>>>>>> protocol rx
>>>>>>>>>>>> buf
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  canonical_hostname = build
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: lws_protocol_init
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: Accepted wsi 0xed9a70 to context 0xe896f0,
>>>>>>>> tsi 0
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: SNI: Unknown ServerName: localhost
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: lws_server_socket_service: wsi 0xed9a70
>>>>>>>> read -1
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: Accepted wsi 0xeed610 to context 0xe896f0,
>>>>>>>> tsi 0
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: SNI: Unknown ServerName: localhost
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: 127.0.0.1 - - [05/Dec/2016:18:03:36 +0800]
>>>>>>>> "GET /
>>>>>>>>>>>> http/1.1" 200 20886 Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Fedora; Linux
>>>>>>>> x86_64;
>>>>>>>>>>>> rv:50.0)
>>>>>>>>>>>> Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: 127.0.0.1 - - [05/Dec/2016:18:03:36 +0800]
>>>>>>>> "GET
>>>>>>>>>>>> /lws-
>>>>>>>>>>>> common.js http/1.1" 200 3336 Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Fedora;
>>>>>>>> Linux
>>>>>>>>>>>> x86_64;
>>>>>>>>>>>> rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: 127.0.0.1 - - [05/Dec/2016:18:03:36 +0800]
>>>>>>>> "GET
>>>>>>>>>>>> /libwebsockets.org-logo.png http/1.1" 200 7232
>>>>>>>> Mozilla/5.0
>>>>>>>>>>>> (X11;
>>>>>>>>>>>> Fedora; Linux x86_64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101
>>>>>>>> Firefox/50.0
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: 127.0.0.1 - - [05/Dec/2016:18:03:37 +0800]
>>>>>>>> "GET
>>>>>>>>>>>> /favicon.ico http/1.1" 200 1612 Mozilla/5.0 (X11;
>>>>>>>> Fedora; Linux
>>>>>>>>>>>> x86_64;
>>>>>>>>>>>> rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: Accepted wsi 0xeda330 to context 0xe896f0,
>>>>>>>> tsi 0
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: SNI: Unknown ServerName: localhost
>>>>>>>>>>>>   get  = /xxx
>>>>>>>>>>>>   host: = localhost:7681
>>>>>>>>>>>>   connection: = keep-alive, Upgrade
>>>>>>>>>>>>   upgrade: = websocket
>>>>>>>>>>>>   origin: = https://localhost:7681
>>>>>>>>>>>>   sec-websocket-extensions: = permessage-deflate
>>>>>>>>>>>>   sec-websocket-protocol: = dumb-increment-protocol
>>>>>>>>>>>>   http/1.1  = HTTP/1.1
>>>>>>>>>>>>   accept: =
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
>>>>>>>>>>>>   accept-encoding: = gzip, deflate, br
>>>>>>>>>>>>   accept-language: = en-US,en;q=0.5
>>>>>>>>>>>>   pragma: = no-cache
>>>>>>>>>>>>   cache-control: = no-cache
>>>>>>>>>>>>   cookie: = test=LWS_1480932216_877788_COOKIE
>>>>>>>>>>>>   sec-websocket-key: = 5DUsn/Y+0qH7uJTlU0EEIQ==
>>>>>>>>>>>>   sec-websocket-version: = 13
>>>>>>>>>>>>   user-agent: = Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Fedora; Linux
>>>>>>>> x86_64;
>>>>>>>>>>>> rv:50.0)
>>>>>>>>>>>> Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  permessage-deflate requires the protocol
>>>>>>>> (dumb-
>>>>>>>>>>>> increment-
>>>>>>>>>>>> protocol) to have an RX buffer >= 128
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: ext permessage-deflate failed construction
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: 0xeda330 new partial sent 30 from 178
>>>>>>>> total
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: 127.0.0.1 - - [05/Dec/2016:18:03:37 +0800]
>>>>>>>> "GET
>>>>>>>>>>>> /favicon.ico http/1.1" 200 1612 Mozilla/5.0 (X11;
>>>>>>>> Fedora; Linux
>>>>>>>>>>>> x86_64;
>>>>>>>>>>>> rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: Accepted wsi 0xef73d0 to context 0xe896f0,
>>>>>>>> tsi 0
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: SNI: Unknown ServerName: localhost
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  Capping pmd rx to 128
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: 0xef73d0 new partial sent 148 from 211
>>>>>>>> total
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: cache_len 243
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: 0xef73d0 new partial sent 148 from 207
>>>>>>>> total
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: Accepted wsi 0xee1390 to context 0xe896f0,
>>>>>>>> tsi 0
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: SNI: Unknown ServerName: localhost
>>>>>>>>>>>>   get  = /xxx
>>>>>>>>>>>>   host: = localhost:7681
>>>>>>>>>>>>   connection: = keep-alive, Upgrade
>>>>>>>>>>>>   upgrade: = websocket
>>>>>>>>>>>>   origin: = https://localhost:7681
>>>>>>>>>>>>   sec-websocket-extensions: = permessage-deflate
>>>>>>>>>>>>   sec-websocket-protocol: = lws-mirror-protocol
>>>>>>>>>>>>   http/1.1  = HTTP/1.1
>>>>>>>>>>>>   accept: =
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
>>>>>>>>>>>>   accept-encoding: = gzip, deflate, br
>>>>>>>>>>>>   accept-language: = en-US,en;q=0.5
>>>>>>>>>>>>   pragma: = no-cache
>>>>>>>>>>>>   cache-control: = no-cache
>>>>>>>>>>>>   cookie: = test=LWS_1480932216_877788_COOKIE
>>>>>>>>>>>>   sec-websocket-key: = u1dBJJLVlfeCMijDZ2pvIQ==
>>>>>>>>>>>>   sec-websocket-version: = 13
>>>>>>>>>>>>   user-agent: = Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Fedora; Linux
>>>>>>>> x86_64;
>>>>>>>>>>>> rv:50.0)
>>>>>>>>>>>> Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]:  Capping pmd rx to 128
>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[8423]: 0xee1390 new partial sent 148 from 220
>>>>>>>> total
>>>>>>>>>>>> ```
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> -Andy
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: fd=9, revents=1
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: accepted new conn  port 59792 on fd=10
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: Accepted 0x7f9ffc047030 to tsi 0
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_set_timeout: 0x7f9ffc047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: insert_wsi_socket_into_fds:
>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> tsi=0,
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sock=10, pos-in-fds=2
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_set_timeout: 0x7f9ffc047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: inserted SSL accept into fds, trying
>>>>>>>> SSL_accept
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed 2 /
>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000002:lib(0):func(0):system lib
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_header_table_attach: wsi
>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (nil)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (tsi 0, count = 0) in
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_header_table_attach: wsi
>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc012d20: count 1 (on exit)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: Attached ah immediately
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: fd=10, revents=1
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SNI: Unknown ServerName: ubuntu.local
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed 2 /
>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000002:lib(0):func(0):system lib
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: fd=10, revents=1
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed 1 /
>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed skt 10:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: *** error:14094418:SSL
>>>>>>>>>>>>> routines:ssl3_read_bytes:tlsv1
>>>>>>>>>>>>> alert unknown ca
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_close_free_wsi: shutting down
>>>>>>>> connection:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030 (sock 10, state 0)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_set_timeout: 0x7f9ffc047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: fd=10, revents=17
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed 6 /
>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000006:lib(0):func(0):EVP
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lib
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: SSL_accept failed skt 10:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000006:lib(0):func(0):EVP lib
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_close_free_wsi: real
>>>>>>>> just_kill_connection:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030 (sockfd 10)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: remove_wsi_socket_from_fds: removing
>>>>>>>> same prot
>>>>>>>>>>>>> wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: remove_wsi_socket_from_fds:
>>>>>>>> wsi=0x7f9ffc047030,
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sock=10, fds pos=2, end guy pos=3, endfd=0
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: not calling back closed mode=6 state=0
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: ah det due to close
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_header_table_detach: wsi
>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc012d20 (tsi=0, count = 1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_header_table_detach: wsi
>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f9ffc012d20 (tsi=0, count = 0)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27892]: lws_free_wsi: 0x7f9ffc047030, remaining
>>>>>>>> wsi 1
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gowtham
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 05-Dec-2016, at 2:20 PM, Andy Green <andy at warmca
>>>>>>>> t.com>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Mon, 2016-12-05 at 13:57 +0530, satya gowtham
>>>>>>>> kudupudi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> when I try to visit with SSL HTTPS protocol,
>>>>>>>> nothing
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> happens.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Page
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> doesn't load at browser and server prints nothing
>>>>>>>> on the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> screen.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mmm
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  Listening on port 80
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Are you telling it to listen on 443?  If you are
>>>>>>>> still
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> listening on
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> port 80, just with SSL, you must visit https://ubun
>>>>>>>> tu.local
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :80
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> When I try to visit with non-SSL HTTP protocol, I
>>>>>>>> expect
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> redirect
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to HTTPS.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yeah.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Well you need to set that up if that's what you
>>>>>>>> want.  You
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tell
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lws
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> listen on one port or another and it does that. 
>>>>>>>> That's it.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Apache
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> is
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the same.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You need to add a second vhost listening on 80 to
>>>>>>>> do that,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mount a
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> redirect to https://whatever there.  Your main SSL
>>>>>>>> vhost
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> should
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> be
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> listening on 443.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> -Andy
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 12:17 PM, Andy Green <andy
>>>>>>>> @warmcat
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> .com
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Mon, 2016-12-05 at 12:05 +0530, satya
>>>>>>>> gowtham
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kudupudi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I have enabled ssl using -ssl option on my
>>>>>>>> server
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> inherits
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> test-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> server. server is running at ubuntu.local. ht
>>>>>>>> tps://ub
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> untu
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> .loc
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> al
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> don't
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> generate any kind of log at the server but ht
>>>>>>>> tp://ubu
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ntu.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> loca
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> l
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> has
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> generates below log
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ehhh if I understand it, you have started an
>>>>>>>> SSL server
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> then
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> visit
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> it using non-SSL http protocol?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> What exactly were you expecting to happen?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> -Andy
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: libwebsockets test server -
>>>>>>>> license
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LGPL2.1+SLE
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: (C) Copyright 2010-2016 Andy
>>>>>>>> Green <and
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> y at wa
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rmca
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> t.co
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> m>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: Running in server mode
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: Initial logging level 65535
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: Libwebsockets version: 2.1.0 go
>>>>>>>> wtham at ub
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> untu
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> -v2.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0.0-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 170-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> g7355750
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: IPV6 not compiled in
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: libev support not compiled in
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: libuv support not compiled in
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  LWS_DEF_HEADER_LEN    : 4096
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  LWS_MAX_PROTOCOLS     : 5
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  LWS_MAX_SMP           : 32
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  SPEC_LATEST_SUPPORTED : 13
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  sizeof (*info)        : 320
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  SYSTEM_RANDOM_FILEPATH:
>>>>>>>> '/dev/urandom'
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  default timeout (secs): 5
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  Threads: 1 each 1024 fds
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  mem: context:          9272
>>>>>>>> bytes
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (5176
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ctx +
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> thr x
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4096))
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  mem: http hdr rsvd:   122880
>>>>>>>> bytes (1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> thr
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> x
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (4096
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> +
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3584) x 16))
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  mem: pollfd map:       8192
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  mem: platform fd map:  8192
>>>>>>>> bytes
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  Compiled with OpenSSL support
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: Creating Vhost 'default' port
>>>>>>>> 80, 2
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> protocols,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IPv6
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> off
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  SSL ciphers: 'ECDHE-ECDSA-
>>>>>>>> AES256-GCM-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SHA384:ECDHE-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RSA-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AES256-GCM-SHA384:DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-
>>>>>>>> SHA384:ECDHE-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RSA-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AES256-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> SHA384:HIGH:!aNULL:!eNULL:!EXPORT:!DES:!MD5:!PSK:!RC4:!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HMAC
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> _SHA
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1:!S
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HA
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1:!DHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:!DHE-RSA-AES128-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SHA256:!AES128-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GCM-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SHA25
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  Using SSL mode
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  SSL ECDH curve 'prime256v1'
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  SSL options 0x35A0004
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: insert_wsi_socket_into_fds:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f33500451b0:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tsi=0,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sock=9, pos-in-fds=1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  Listening on port 80
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  LWS_MAX_EXTENSIONS_ACTIVE: 2
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  mem: per-conn:          512
>>>>>>>> bytes +
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> protocol
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rx
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> buf
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]:  canonical_hostname = ubuntu
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_protocol_init
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: fd=9, revents=1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: accepted new conn  port 55677
>>>>>>>> on fd=10
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: Accepted 0x7f3350047030 to tsi
>>>>>>>> 0
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_set_timeout:
>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: insert_wsi_socket_into_fds:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tsi=0,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sock=10, pos-in-fds=2
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_set_timeout:
>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: inserted SSL accept into fds,
>>>>>>>> trying
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSL_accept
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed 1 /
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed skt 10:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: *** error:1407609C:SSL
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:httproutines:SSL23_GET_
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CLIE
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NT_H
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ELLO
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :h
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ttp request
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_adopt_socket_vhost: fail
>>>>>>>> ssl
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> negotiation
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_close_free_wsi: shutting
>>>>>>>> down
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> connection:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030 (sock 10, state 0)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_set_timeout:
>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: fd=10, revents=17
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed 1 /
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed skt 10:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: *** error:1407609C:SSL
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:http request
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_close_free_wsi: real
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> just_kill_connection:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030 (sockfd 10)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: remove_wsi_socket_from_fds:
>>>>>>>> removing
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> same
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> prot
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: remove_wsi_socket_from_fds:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wsi=0x7f3350047030,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sock=10, fds pos=2, end guy pos=3, endfd=0
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: not calling back closed mode=6
>>>>>>>> state=0
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: ah det due to close
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_header_table_detach: wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (nil)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (tsi=0, count = 0)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_header_table_detach: wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (nil)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (tsi=0, count = 0)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_free_wsi: 0x7f3350047030,
>>>>>>>> remaining
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: fd=9, revents=1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: accepted new conn  port 55680
>>>>>>>> on fd=10
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: Accepted 0x7f3350047030 to tsi
>>>>>>>> 0
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_set_timeout:
>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: insert_wsi_socket_into_fds:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tsi=0,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sock=10, pos-in-fds=2
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_set_timeout:
>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: inserted SSL accept into fds,
>>>>>>>> trying
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSL_accept
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed 1 /
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed skt 10:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: *** error:1407609C:SSL
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:http request
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_adopt_socket_vhost: fail
>>>>>>>> ssl
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> negotiation
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_close_free_wsi: shutting
>>>>>>>> down
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> connection:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030 (sock 10, state 0)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_set_timeout:
>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: fd=10, revents=17
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed 1 /
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed skt 10:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: *** error:1407609C:SSL
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:http request
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_close_free_wsi: real
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> just_kill_connection:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030 (sockfd 10)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: remove_wsi_socket_from_fds:
>>>>>>>> removing
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> same
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> prot
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: remove_wsi_socket_from_fds:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wsi=0x7f3350047030,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sock=10, fds pos=2, end guy pos=3, endfd=0
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: not calling back closed mode=6
>>>>>>>> state=0
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: ah det due to close
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_header_table_detach: wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (nil)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (tsi=0, count = 0)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_header_table_detach: wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (nil)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (tsi=0, count = 0)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_free_wsi: 0x7f3350047030,
>>>>>>>> remaining
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: fd=9, revents=1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: accepted new conn  port 55683
>>>>>>>> on fd=10
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: Accepted 0x7f3350047030 to tsi
>>>>>>>> 0
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_set_timeout:
>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: insert_wsi_socket_into_fds:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tsi=0,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sock=10, pos-in-fds=2
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_set_timeout:
>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: inserted SSL accept into fds,
>>>>>>>> trying
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSL_accept
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed 2 /
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000002:lib(0):func(0):system lib
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_header_table_attach: wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (nil)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (tsi 0, count = 0) in
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_header_table_attach: wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350012d20: count 1 (on exit)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: Attached ah immediately
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: fd=10, revents=1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed 1 /
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed skt 10:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: *** error:1407609C:SSL
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:http request
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_close_free_wsi: shutting
>>>>>>>> down
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> connection:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030 (sock 10, state 0)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_set_timeout:
>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: 5 secs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: fd=10, revents=1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed 1 /
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: SSL_accept failed skt 10:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: *** error:1407609C:SSL
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:http request
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_close_free_wsi: real
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> just_kill_connection:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030 (sockfd 10)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: remove_wsi_socket_from_fds:
>>>>>>>> removing
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> same
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> prot
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: remove_wsi_socket_from_fds:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wsi=0x7f3350047030,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sock=10, fds pos=2, end guy pos=3, endfd=0
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: not calling back closed mode=6
>>>>>>>> state=0
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: ah det due to close
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_header_table_detach: wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350012d20 (tsi=0, count = 1)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_header_table_detach: wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350047030: ah
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0x7f3350012d20 (tsi=0, count = 0)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lwsts[27731]: lws_free_wsi: 0x7f3350047030,
>>>>>>>> remaining
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wsi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I have no clue whats going on. Any hint is
>>>>>>>> very much
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> helpful.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thank you.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gowtham
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Libwebsockets mailing list
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Libwebsockets at ml.libwebsockets.org
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://libwebsockets.org/mailman/listinfo/lib
>>>>>>>> websocke
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ts
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>>>> Libwebsockets mailing list
>>>>>>>> Libwebsockets at ml.libwebsockets.org
>>>>>>>> http://libwebsockets.org/mailman/listinfo/libwebsockets
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> 
> 




More information about the Libwebsockets mailing list