[Libwebsockets] Request for lws user app pictures

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Mon Feb 15 14:55:01 CET 2016

Hi -

I started looking at updating libwebsockets.org, and put a javascript
image gallery there... I thought it'd be cool to collect some lws user
application images and add them to the gallery

So please send me (andy at warmcat.com)

  - a png or jpeg of your app running... reasonably large is good.

  - the project title / app name

  - a sentence or two describing the project / app

  - an optional url related to the image (ie, project site) that the
user can go to by clicking on the related image

Assuming it fits with the general nature of the libwebsockets site I'll
be happy to add them.

Thanks,