[Libwebsockets] STS on libwebsockets.org

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Sun Feb 21 03:57:50 CET 2016

Hi -

With the advent of STS (https enforced at the client), the vhosts we
used to use at

  - http://git.libwebsockets.org (for gitweb) and

  - http://ml.libwebsockets.org (mailman)

are no longer accessible, and since I didn't want to pay huge bucks for
a wildcard SSL cert, they can't be made to auto redirect either.

So these sites have moved inside the main domain:

   - git -> https://libwebsockets.org/git

   - ml -> https://libwebsockets.org/mailman

git-daemon is still running on git.libwebsockets.org and is unaffected.

I have updated the links on libwebsockets.org itself and inside the
project on master and v1.7-stable, and hopefully the mailman trailing
text on these mailing list posts.