[Libwebsockets] v1.7.3

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Mon Feb 29 04:35:25 CET 2016

Hi -

Thanks to the guys who found / helped fix them.

Some important fixes (no security dimension AFAICT)

Changelog
---------

v1.7.3
======

NB: No API change since v1.7.0

Fixes
-----

1) MAJOR connections on ah waiting list that closed did not get removed from
the waiting list...

2) MAJOR since we added the ability to hold an ah across http keepalive
transactions where more headers had already arrived, we broke the ability
to tell if more headers had arrived.  Result was if the browser didn't
close the keepalive, we retained ah for the lifetime of the keepalive,
using up the pool.

3) MAJOR windows-only-POLLHUP was not coming

4) Fix build on NetBSD

Use "v1.7.3" tag or just follow "v1.7-stable" branch to get the latest fixes

https://github.com/warmcat/libwebsockets/commits/v1.7.3