[Libwebsockets] Latest version

Srikar Vadlamani SrikarVadlamani at trafficware.com
Mon Feb 1 17:25:18 CET 2016

The lws_http_serve_file crash with libev is fixed, I just verified it.

What does "lws_issue_raw: wsi 0x100ae700: LWS_SSL_CAPABLE_ERROR" signify?

My release cycles are much longer and most of the libwebsockets tests are done as part of application, hence it takes longer.

Your idea of stable branch and live fixes if good or for non-main stream features as you put it, may be an email notice for all users to do some sanity testing before each release.
That would weed out obvious bugs right after a release.

-srikar