[Libwebsockets] Libwebsocket and multimedia shared folders

Thomas Spitz thomas.spitz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 23:15:37 CET 2016

Hello everyone,

I am using libwebsocket for years now and i am   really happy with it,
thanks for this great lib!

In my application, I want to add the support of file system access ideally
through existing ws port. I mainly want to get photos and videos from the
local file system where is running my libws server. I am quite new with
multimedia and network shared folder and I was first thinking of getting
"samba/ftp" features over libwebsocket. Is it something possible? It might
not be the right direction at all..

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Thoms