[Libwebsockets] Update from 1.4

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Tue Jan 12 01:04:30 CET 2016

On January 11, 2016 11:00:36 PM GMT+00:00, Srikar Vadlamani <SrikarVadlamani at trafficware.com> wrote:
>I want to update from v1.4 to the latest version, I see v1.6 was
>released last month, and there are few more commits to the branch after
>that,
>looking at the commit messages I do not see anything major after 1.6,
>do you guys agree or am I missing something?
>
>I am trying to decide if I can use v1.6 or need to pull the latest from
>the branch.

If you don't particularly care about

 - detailed close frame code generation and capture

 - uriencoded arg processing (%20 ?x=y etc)

 - compression (permessage-deflate)

 - using extensions / extension option negotiation

 - Autobahn compliance

then v1.6 should be fine.  There are a few bugfixes also in HEAD though and that will become v1.7 soon if no problems reported.

-Andy